I caught my daughter sending inappropriate messages to older men on Miiverse

#11laxnd23Posted 1/29/2013 11:35:31 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...
Looks at username... Yeah, okay...

More interesting is what happened just before that...

**Clicked username for user status... was disappointed it was so high... had to fall back on something like the nature of the username itself in order to fit in better with the neurotic, second-guessing generation... takes internet message boards very seriously / ruins possibly fun threads... etc... **

;)

You know, for all the quips you make about people being immature, it's ironic how immature you look in the process.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#12PigfartsPosted 1/29/2013 11:36:31 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...

**Clicked username for user status... was disappointed it was so high... had to fall back on something like the nature of the username itself in order to fit in better with the neurotic, second-guessing generation... takes internet message boards very seriously / ruins possibly fun threads... etc... **

;)

some guy said the same thing to me, I made a comment then he look at my stats and it was higher then his, and said sorry thought you were new, like that made a difference.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#13FrankulaPosted 1/29/2013 11:36:50 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...

;)

Yeah, cause an account made 2 years ago really shows age. And 500 karma is SO HIGH /sarcasm
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#14fedor-machinePosted 1/29/2013 12:31:02 PM
Chris Hensen is on update tonight
#15BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/29/2013 12:32:25 PM
This topic sucks and is now about Chloe Moretz. Have you seen her in Kick-Ass 2? Damn.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#16Villain_S_FiendPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:07 PM
You're trippin' balls, TC. That's a potted fern. You don't have a daughter.
---
No man is pudding.
#17Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:43 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
This topic sucks and is now about Chloe Moretz. Have you seen her in Kick-Ass 2? Damn.

The little girl that can't be over 13?
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#18BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/29/2013 12:37:31 PM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

The little girl that can't be over 13?

I heard she's fifteen, although honestly she still looks nine.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#19HELZEROPosted 1/29/2013 12:54:56 PM
They dont call me the black muffin for nothin ya hearrrrrrrd
#20nonexistingheroPosted 1/29/2013 1:40:08 PM
Well, I cuddled with a 16 year old recently...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.