I caught my daughter sending inappropriate messages to older men on Miiverse

#31GojeranPosted 1/29/2013 10:37:40 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
TC's name explains everything.

Ya lol. What as ass.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#32GodSlayer15Posted 1/29/2013 10:59:29 PM
ShroomsLSD posted...
You guys aren't being helpful at all. Is there anyway I can block this without letting her know it has been blocked by me to avoid discussion??
Like maybe trick her into thinking that Nintendo removed the Miiverse?

I know this is a joke topic, but on the off chance it's real how about...I don't know telling her not to do it anymore? Is your kid the boss or are you?
---
"The future I want is the one that I create for myself.......even if it costs me my own soul. "
#33GGearXPosted 1/29/2013 11:19:35 PM
ShroomsLSD posted...
It all started off with cute little drawings back and forth, then more flirtatious messages, and then video chats. This is awful, and I'm still in shock. I thought I prepared her better than this. Why would people be interested in someone so young? :/

Stop it dad. My sis is just teaching some dude how to talk to girls. He asked for help somewhere around this message board. Apparently he met some chick from Alaska.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#34AwesomePerson99Posted 1/29/2013 11:22:25 PM
GGearX posted...
ShroomsLSD posted...
It all started off with cute little drawings back and forth, then more flirtatious messages, and then video chats. This is awful, and I'm still in shock. I thought I prepared her better than this. Why would people be interested in someone so young? :/

Stop it dad. My sis is just teaching some dude how to talk to girls. He asked for help somewhere around this message board. Apparently he met some chick from Alaska.

This situation just keeps getting funnier and funnier LOL. This is why GameFAQs exists.
#35Mattatron42Posted 1/29/2013 11:26:50 PM
GGearX posted...
ShroomsLSD posted...

at least we know it isn't a guy now
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#36selfdeztructionPosted 1/30/2013 6:44:41 AM
Let her keep talking to the older guys,pay some grungy 40-ish biker that you know (and your kid doesn't) to come over (when she thinks you're not home) with flowers and candy and act like he's the guy that's been talking to her.

If that doesn't scare her then buy a shotgun and prepare to go hobo on the pedo hordes that are going to start coming to your house.
---
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore
#37tehponycornPosted 1/30/2013 6:51:48 AM
lol at TC's username. Just use parental controls, it's that easy. You're a frickin' noob lol.
But if that doesn't work, give me her username and I'll talk to her.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#38tehponycornPosted 1/30/2013 6:55:24 AM
Or just let your daughter live her life. She can date who she wants to.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#39leeko_linkPosted 1/30/2013 10:01:44 AM
ShroomsLSD posted...

She's growing up, just let her be. As parents you should observe her more frequently but also give her space. If they are doing video chat, then that means she may know the person she's talking to or at least what he looks like, if he's a teen like her then it's fine, if he's a guy around his late 20s or 30s then it's likely a pedophile and you should keep track of it.
#40nonexistingheroPosted 1/31/2013 10:43:17 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Well, I cuddled with a 16 year old recently...

Tell us more. Leave your own age out if it's too much higher.

Well, we just went out at night with a group of friends. We already got along. After a while she seemed a bit sad and I didn't know how to cheer her up, so I gave her a hug and we started cuddling. I'm 27 and have no intention on starting a relationship with her though. And no, she's not my sister and I did not make out with her. I wouldn't go that far.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.