I caught my daughter sending inappropriate messages to older men on Miiverse

#41selfdeztructionPosted 2/1/2013 5:33:39 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Well, I cuddled with a 16 year old recently...

Tell us more. Leave your own age out if it's too much higher.

Well, we just went out at night with a group of friends. We already got along. After a while she seemed a bit sad and I didn't know how to cheer her up, so I gave her a hug and we started cuddling. I'm 27 and have no intention on starting a relationship with her though. And no, she's not my sister and I did not make out with her. I wouldn't go that far.

16 is legal here,I'd do it.
---
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore
#42stoney2005Posted 2/1/2013 8:12:38 AM

Well, we just went out at night with a group of friends. We already got along. After a while she seemed a bit sad and I didn't know how to cheer her up, so I gave her a hug and we started cuddling. I'm 27 and have no intention on starting a relationship with her though. And no, she's not my sister and I did not make out with her. I wouldn't go that far.

...wow.. When you get to prison don't drop the soap buddy.
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#43tehponycornPosted 2/1/2013 8:15:20 AM
TC gonna post soon? I wanna see his response to our messages.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#44omniryuPosted 2/1/2013 8:25:39 AM
Pigfarts posted...
ShroomsLSD posted...
It all started off with cute little drawings back and forth, then more flirtatious messages, and then video chats. This is awful, and I'm still in shock. I thought I prepared her better than this. Why would people be interested in someone so young? :/

I remember when PS home first came out there would be like one girl running and 10 guys following.

PS home was fun to mess around in typing stupid stuff and playing chess in the "mall"

HA! I remember I pretended to be a girl. and When they heard my voice ( i said whats up bruh). That started cursing me out and walked off.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#45WithYouForYouPosted 2/1/2013 9:57:45 AM

I'd hit it in all three orifices.
#46ventus_windPosted 2/1/2013 5:08:31 PM
super_clout posted...
pick that lussy

LMFAO
---
3ds friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN:roxasflame
The official Cybele of the shin megami tensei IV board