Wii U owners will have the last laugh

#1quickposterPosted 1/29/2013 12:21:23 PM
They think they have it figured out but people don't buy a console for power. All that power will come at a price and the gap between Vita and 3DS is a huge price difference.

When people see the dodgy prices of consoles, games, online charges, DLC etc they will have no choice but to opt for Wii U because that is the most affordable overall.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#2icarus231Posted 1/29/2013 12:27:36 PM
These boards really do not reflect most of the population the vast majority of gamers will chose fun over power.
#3JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/29/2013 12:33:12 PM
icarus231 posted...
These boards really do not reflect most of the population the vast majority of gamers will chose fun over power.

There's fun games for every console that will appeal to gamers. If the games for one system don't appeal to you just don't buy it.

You think everybody likes GTA? I don't like playing them at all but I do admit they are great games overall. Real gamers don't bash other systems/platforms just because they personally don't like their software/hardware in comparison to their favorite. I don't go to every GTA board and troll because I personally don't like the games. I could care less if others spend their money on what I dislike; it's not my money they're spending.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#4SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/29/2013 12:35:25 PM
Fun over power

Power is just a bonus
#5TheBonfiniPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:45 PM
Wii-U won't get gta5.. That sucks
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#6lninjasoniclPosted 1/29/2013 12:38:34 PM
donuts
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#7icarus231Posted 1/29/2013 12:40:11 PM
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

There's fun games for every console that will appeal to gamers. If the games for one system don't appeal to you just don't buy it.

You think everybody likes GTA? I don't like playing them at all but I do admit they are great games overall. Real gamers don't bash other systems/platforms just because they personally don't like their software/hardware in comparison to their favorite. I don't go to every GTA board and troll because I personally don't like the games. I could care less if others spend their money on what I dislike; it's not my money they're spending.

That was kind of my point. Almost every topic on here tends to be the demise of nintendo instead of focusing on what is improtant
#8GriffPosted 1/29/2013 12:40:30 PM
I think like myself, the majority of Wii U owners really don't care about specs and console wars, I just like playing the games. I'll leave the last laughs for the trolls, maybe then they'll go away.
#9sythe343Posted 1/29/2013 12:48:22 PM(edited)
icarus231 posted...

There's fun anywhere you look. The difference is standards people have for their level of "fun" that they want.

Some people are adrenaline junkies, and only think their having fun if they can feel their heart in their fingertips.

Some people are puzzlers and riddlers, the people that will contemplate the solution to a puzzle 3 or 4 (perhaps more) racking their brains for the most efficient solution

Some are Adventurers, if there isn't something to discover somewhere, a temple to dominate, or a villain in need of a lesson, they aren't happy.

Etc. Etc.

I'm a Shifter. I love all forms of gaming, platforming, adrenaline, puzzles, adventure. It just depends on my mood. In other words, If i'm engaged with my gaming experience, i'm having "fun".
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#10userfrigginamePosted 1/29/2013 12:53:51 PM
Console war enthusiasts will never get the last laugh when their main concern is with the console war instead of the actual gaming.