Wii U owners will have the last laugh

#21JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/29/2013 6:36:32 PM
icarus231 posted...
Elem187 posted...
icarus231 posted...
These boards really do not reflect most of the population the vast majority of gamers will chose fun over power.

"hardcore" console gamers are very few in numbers today. Just not enough to sustain a company like Sony... Sony only caters to one small tiny sector of the console market, those people who only care about "graphics" and they are a dying breed because most gamers who want graphics wont ever find them on a console system, so they moved on to PC. The only people left buying Sony/Microsoft consoles for graphics are for gamers who have more money than common sense.

Why drop $500 on a console that is locked at that speed and eye candy? where $500 will match and exceed that of anything Microsoft or Sony could ever put in a box, and its modular so you can always move to the next generation in graphics anytime you wanted to, instead of waiting every 6 to 7 years.

People by Nintendo systems because they are innovative and fun. Smart people buy PC gaming systems because they love fast framerates and awesome eye candy. Idiots buy Sony and Microsoft consoles because they are ignorant and don't realize you can get much better "graphics" at a far lesser price.

Steambox will put the final nails into Sony.

Am i missing something in my post i keep getting quoted as if im disagreeing the point.

I used it as if I was restating everything you said and then said my bit.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#22ZodrynPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:39 PM
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...
These boards really do not reflect most of the population the vast majority of gamers will chose fun over power.

There's fun games for every console that will appeal to gamers. If the games for one system don't appeal to you just don't buy it.

You think everybody likes GTA? I don't like playing them at all but I do admit they are great games overall. Real gamers don't bash other systems/platforms just because they personally don't like their software/hardware in comparison to their favorite. I don't go to every GTA board and troll because I personally don't like the games. I could care less if others spend their money on what I dislike; it's not my money they're spending.

+1

Gamefaqs needs like/dislike buttons for comments. Kinda like this

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2454789

That way all of the trolls know how silly they are, while the friendly people with great ideas get some digital encouragement.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#23wskingwsPosted 1/29/2013 7:43:41 PM
Because we all opted for the Wii instead of the Xbox/ps3 right? WRONG. I knew from way before the Wii u was released that even though it had graphics like the ones on Xbox, the community for games like black ops 2 wasn't gonna be as big as the one on the other consoles. 3k on Wii u / 500k on Xbox 360. As soon as the new Xbox and ps4 come out Nintendo is gonna be left behind once again.

I wanna see Nintendo do better than the other consoles but from the looks of it that's just not gonna happen
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#24JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/30/2013 7:00:26 AM
wskingws posted...
Because we all opted for the Wii instead of the Xbox/ps3 right? WRONG. I knew from way before the Wii u was released that even though it had graphics like the ones on Xbox, the community for games like black ops 2 wasn't gonna be as big as the one on the other consoles. 3k on Wii u / 500k on Xbox 360. As soon as the new Xbox and ps4 come out Nintendo is gonna be left behind once again.

I wanna see Nintendo do better than the other consoles but from the looks of it that's just not gonna happen

Doesn't mean the people who enjoy the system and it's features/software won't be happy with it. I plan to get all three like I did this last gen. They each have their exclusive titles and other games I'd prefer for each one.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210