the definition of insanity

#41SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/30/2013 3:30:46 PM
I have no problem with them saying Pokemon is the same.

The thing is the joke doesn't work.
The results of "doing the same thing" is they make money so they don't it again expecting the same results...... making money.
#42mini_blightPosted 1/30/2013 3:36:28 PM
Gamespoht posted...
It's from Dorkly, the staff on that site are very hardcore nintendo fans, it's not meant to be taken seriously

Are you saying Nice_Kirbyfan got trolled?
#43Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/30/2013 3:46:34 PM
mini_blight posted...
Gamespoht posted...
It's from Dorkly, the staff on that site are very hardcore nintendo fans, it's not meant to be taken seriously

Are you saying Nice_Kirbyfan got trolled?

Seeing as I am a Pokemon that found this funny... No. The ones who got trolled were the ones that got but hurt about the comic.

I bet these same people would be outraged if they ever read The Onion.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#44DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:22 PM
It's really sad. People still think Pokemon games don't change. Lol. You can tell who actually plays the games and who doesnt.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#45DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:38 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
...wow...that comic was extremely unfunny. Mainly because it appears to be made by an insecure 12 year old who obviously only plays games like Call of Duty, GTA and AC because he's just cool like that.

So wanting a better pokemon game makes him an insecure 12 year old?

When people post this stuff it amuses me. It really just makes them look more insecure than they ever know.

We've gotten a better Pokemon game.

Anyone who has actually had experience with the whole series will tell you the latest game we got is probably the finest one.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#46DemonDog666Posted 1/30/2013 3:53:12 PM
That's actually not the definition of insanity.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/insanity
#47DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 4:16:01 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
That's actually not the definition of insanity.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/insanity

Youre right. This other definition is some crap Einstein made up (I THINK it was him anyway)
---
#48Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/30/2013 4:19:33 PM
DTY3 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
...wow...that comic was extremely unfunny. Mainly because it appears to be made by an insecure 12 year old who obviously only plays games like Call of Duty, GTA and AC because he's just cool like that.

So wanting a better pokemon game makes him an insecure 12 year old?

When people post this stuff it amuses me. It really just makes them look more insecure than they ever know.

We've gotten a better Pokemon game.

Anyone who has actually had experience with the whole series will tell you the latest game we got is probably the finest one.

Opinions, how do they work?

Also it is a joke people... Stop trying to dissect it. Laugh or don't, but pull the sticks out of your butts.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#49STE573Posted 1/30/2013 4:20:28 PM
720p
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#50Rasputin77Posted 1/30/2013 4:25:28 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Stop trying to dissect [everything... and] pull the sticks out of your butts.

Well, I'm most definitely insane, then. I come here almost every day, rubbing peoples' noses in their own stupidity and expecting either of those two things to happen... and neither of them ever do.

I can deal with insane. :)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.