Open letter to fanboys

#1PSOLavisPosted 1/29/2013 2:35:49 PM
Dear fanboys, whether you are a sony, xbox, or nintendo fanboy, you are all fools. Do you not know the benefits of competition? Do you not know how bad it would be for gamers if there was only one console on the market? Do you know nothing about even the most basic economics? In theory and in reality competition between multiple companies selling a similar product is good for EVERYONE. It gives the consumer choice, it prevents price fixing, forces all the companies to be at the top of their game or risk losing their market to a competitor. If say only nintendo was left, that would be bad for us gamers. As a corporation they would try to prevent new competitors coming and taking their market share, be able to price their consoles and software at higher prices then what is reasonable, and so much more. So if any fanboys from any console read this, please shut up. Get your head out of your butt and realize your favorite system benefits from the other two.
#2UmitenchoPosted 1/29/2013 2:37:22 PM
Starts off attacking all three and then reverts to Nintendo and then all three. Nice try.
#3SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/29/2013 2:41:13 PM
I have something to say too!!

http://youtu.be/dMJUWqbJ3Jg
#4PSOLavis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:43:56 PM
Umitencho posted...
Starts off attacking all three and then reverts to Nintendo and then all three. Nice try.

I am on the nintendo board....obviously I wold reference that one. Nintendo is also one that was guilty of trying to price fix and get rid of competition, which hurt gaming. What are you 13 or something?
#5icarus231Posted 1/29/2013 2:51:14 PM
PSOLavis posted...
Umitencho posted...

I am on the nintendo board....obviously I wold reference that one. Nintendo is also one that was guilty of trying to price fix and get rid of competition, which hurt gaming. What are you 13 or something?

So then you posted this on all the boards and changed that or did you just single out nintendo.
#6Based_ShadoPosted 1/29/2013 2:55:45 PM
Lol someone mad
#7QlJGamerPosted 1/29/2013 5:35:58 PM
How do you have three devices and not have a favorite. People who own multi-console always have a favorite how can you not have an opinion. Yes I am a fan of Nintendo and Sony systems and so>?
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#8spartansbrotherPosted 1/29/2013 5:41:58 PM
Based_Shado posted...
Lol someone mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc
---
*wipes brown*
#9lt519Posted 1/29/2013 5:49:21 PM
TC stop being a rational human being, don't you know where you are? The only reason these people get up in the morning is to troll others on forums and argue about why companies should fail so we only have one to choose from. If you explain this to them too well they'll have nothing to live for.
#10MotiJrPosted 1/29/2013 6:01:28 PM
You seemed to have good intentions and then you posted more and just showed your true intentions. Not everyone is as naive as you may think. You are nothing more than another fanboy so stop pretending and get off this imaginary pedestal you've put yourself on before it comes tumbling down.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.