Would it be worth going to E3 if I could only go on the show floor?

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 1/29/2013 2:47:07 PM
I'm researching for my make a wish and I found someone else that wished to goto E3, but he said he could only go to the show floor.

Think it's still worth it because I really wanted to goto the Nintendo conference but who knows, I might be able to squeeze into it somehow.
#2RahzarXPosted 1/29/2013 2:47:54 PM
uhhh yah, you get to play super smash, 3d mario, and new kart
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#3MegagunstarmanPosted 1/29/2013 2:52:31 PM
RahzarX posted...
uhhh yah, you get to play super smash, 3d mario, and new kart

They didn't say smash would be playable.

Also, you have to consider that the lines at the Nintendo booth are crazy. Unless you get VIP treatment and get to cut in line, the wait times will be very bad this year because of Kart and 3D Mario.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#4Virus66Posted 1/29/2013 2:52:46 PM
Make a wish? As in the Make a Wish Foundation? Not to sound ignorant or anything, but you actually have some sort of terminal illness? If so, you have my condolensces. But yes, E3 is E3. Even if you don't get to see the press conferences, you can still see and play everything and experience something 99% of people will never do
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:09:11 PM
Virus66 posted...
Make a wish? As in the Make a Wish Foundation? Not to sound ignorant or anything, but you actually have some sort of terminal illness? If so, you have my condolensces. But yes, E3 is E3. Even if you don't get to see the press conferences, you can still see and play everything and experience something 99% of people will never do

Thank you for your condolences, and yes I do have a terminal illness but for personal reasons I don't like to talk about it on the internet.
#6MegagunstarmanPosted 1/29/2013 3:22:51 PM
Overall, I would say it's worth it. But like I said before, Nintendo lines will probably be bad this year so try to get them to let you cut in line.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#7KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:05:38 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Overall, I would say it's worth it. But like I said before, Nintendo lines will probably be bad this year so try to get them to let you cut in line.

hopefully i will be able too!
#8SakurafanboyPosted 1/29/2013 4:17:33 PM
I'm pretty sure only VIPs and press get to cut in line. Everyone else has to wait their turn.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#9pokemega32Posted 1/29/2013 4:20:46 PM
I'd actually think Make a Wish would be able to get you into the conference. They've done far more fantastic things.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#10KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:48:30 PM
pokemega32 posted...
I'd actually think Make a Wish would be able to get you into the conference. They've done far more fantastic things.

Even if they couldn't I think I could email now Nintendo telling them my story