Would it be worth going to E3 if I could only go on the show floor?

#21MegagunstarmanPosted 1/30/2013 7:37:22 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Probably PotD because frequent updates would probably be flagged as off-topic on this board.

I doubt it, E3 is definitely on topic here. Just include impressions of something for Wii U in the OP.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#22KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:45:45 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
Probably PotD because frequent updates would probably be flagged as off-topic on this board.

I doubt it, E3 is definitely on topic here. Just include impressions of something for Wii U in the OP.

Yeah I'll probably call it "My Journey to E3" but I've been modded here for talking about Zelda so :/....
#23ObturatorPosted 1/30/2013 8:09:12 AM
E3 is loud (150 decibels+ all day long) and honestly.. boring...

Sure you get to play the new stuff but you have to wait in line for everything. After 1-2 times queuing in a 1+ hr line to play a game for 5 minutes you will be done with it. (It makes Disneyland look great in comparison). Honestly, by day 3 you are exhausted and just want to go home.

The newness wears off fast. Especially in a slow year (This year might be an exception).
---
Yea, I thought so.
#24KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:32:04 AM
game bumps
#25KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:39:33 PM
Obturator posted...

Sure you get to play the new stuff but you have to wait in line for everything. After 1-2 times queuing in a 1+ hr line to play a game for 5 minutes you will be done with it. (It makes Disneyland look great in comparison). Honestly, by day 3 you are exhausted and just want to go home.

The newness wears off fast. Especially in a slow year (This year might be an exception).

Yeah but this will be my first (and probably only) time that I'll ever get the chance to go!

I might get VIP Passes.
#26dragon_suplex_xPosted 1/30/2013 2:06:43 PM
Seeing as you keep mentioning you're a big fan of Nintendo, why not have MAW setup a tour of their NA offices and be an honorary developer or president for the day? I'm pretty sure they would hook you up.

Obturator posted...

Yeah but this will be my first (and probably only) time that I'll ever get the chance to go!

I might get VIP Passes.

---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink
#27KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:11:35 PM
dragon_suplex_x posted...
Seeing as you keep mentioning you're a big fan of Nintendo, why not have MAW setup a tour of their NA offices and be an honorary developer or president for the day? I'm pretty sure they would hook you up.

Because I would just try to get them to localize the Mother series and I would be impeached.
#28dragon_suplex_xPosted 1/30/2013 7:58:06 PM
Well it's more so an honorary title but I see your point lol? I know it's common place that game companies will put the likeness of kids from MAW into games in the past though- wouldn't that be cool?

Because I would just try to get them to localize the Mother series and I would be impeached.

---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink
#29KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:25:02 AM
Well it's more so an honorary title but I see your point lol? I know it's common place that game companies will put the likeness of kids from MAW into games in the past though- wouldn't that be cool?

...so I can be like "hey put my face over the Beatles and cut the first ten seconds of the hippie song and release this game"
---
I knew we forgot someone... you
#30KAMMYqueenPosted 2/1/2013 3:59:01 AM
i dont think it worth it as someone who have been to e3's before my favorite part is the confernce
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U