Would it be worth going to E3 if I could only go on the show floor?

#31KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:44:01 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
i dont think it worth it as someone who have been to e3's before my favorite part is the conference

how so?
---
I knew we forgot someone... you
#32KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:09:12 PM
Update: Sending in my referral on Monday :)
---
#33mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 7:46:08 PM
Virus66 posted...
Make a wish? As in the Make a Wish Foundation? Not to sound ignorant or anything, but you actually have some sort of terminal illness? If so, you have my condolensces. But yes, E3 is E3. Even if you don't get to see the press conferences, you can still see and play everything and experience something 99% of people will never do

Something 99% of people will never do... Until the game come out and they get to play them in full at home in a nice quite room rather than spending who knows how long in line to play short demo of a game with a bunch of people talking and some marketing bozos trying to sell you on it.

F*** going to E3, wish for something good.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#34mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 7:48:44 PM
dragon_suplex_x posted...
Seeing as you keep mentioning you're a big fan of Nintendo, why not have MAW setup a tour of their NA offices and be an honorary developer or president for the day? I'm pretty sure they would hook you up.

KroganBallEater posted...
ElectricMole posted...
A chance to rub Reggie's chin. Why pass that up?

OMG I would LOVE to meet Reggie!

See there you go. Ask to meet Reggie or ask to tour Nintendo's offices. Two ideas that are infinitely better than going to E3.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#35Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/2/2013 11:27:20 PM
Honestly I enjoy watching e3 at the comfort in my bed room with my big screen tv than standing in line for 1-3 hours to play a incomplete games for like 5-10 mintues max if even that. The confernce is frankly the best part of e3 anyway the rest of the event is just developers showing the same footage they showed in the confernce in there demo and most of the questions you would want answered they dont even answer anyway. By your posts tc I know your dead set on wanting to go and no one here is going to change your mind so just hopefully it's a good e3 this year and enjoy yourself man :)
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#36KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:09:23 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
Honestly I enjoy watching e3 at the comfort in my bed room with my big screen tv than standing in line for 1-3 hours to play a incomplete games for like 5-10 mintues max if even that. The confernce is frankly the best part of e3 anyway the rest of the event is just developers showing the same footage they showed in the confernce in there demo and most of the questions you would want answered they dont even answer anyway. By your posts tc I know your dead set on wanting to go and no one here is going to change your mind so just hopefully it's a good e3 this year and enjoy yourself man :)

Yeah, I kind of only really want to go to the press conferences if the lines are that bad x_x
---