Lifetime Xbox 360 sales are set to pass lifetime Wii sales in the UK

#41SychinLegacyPosted 1/29/2013 6:00:34 PM
Breaking News: UK sales now = worldwide total sales.

That's the fun thing about statistics. You can spin them to make them say anything you want.
#42Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:01:56 PM

That's the fun thing about statistics. You can spin them to make them say anything you want.

I didn't spin anything. It clearly says that these are the U.K sales and nobody has said anything to the contrary. Are we not allowed to discuss U.K sales?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#43SychinLegacyPosted 1/29/2013 6:06:05 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I didn't spin anything. It clearly says that these are the U.K sales and nobody has said anything to the contrary. Are we not allowed to discuss U.K sales?

Claiming ignorance. Nice. I'll play along this time.

The only reason you posted this thread is to try an diminish or marginalize the success of the Wii because for some reason you hate Nintendo with a passion. To do this you take only a fraction of the total sales and examine them trying to imply that they mean more than they really do.

When the X surpasses the Wii on total worldwide sales come back to us.
#44Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:10:31 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

The only reason you posted this thread is to try an diminish or marginalize the success of the Wii because for some reason you hate Nintendo with a passion. To do this you take only a fraction of the total sales and examine them trying to imply that they mean more than they really do.

Did I write the article? Calm your panties.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#45lt519Posted 1/29/2013 6:14:13 PM(edited)
Does this help you sleep at night? Do you really think the Wii U is in direct competition with the 720 and PS4?

Everyone knows the deal here, we'll all buy Wii U's enjoy them for two years until the PS4/720 build up their game libraries. When they do everyone will move on to those consoles while occasionally revisiting the Wii U for it's exclusives.

inb4peoplearetopoortobuymultipleconsolesbecausetheyarefiscallyirresponsible
#46SychinLegacyPosted 1/29/2013 6:14:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Did I write the article? Calm your panties.

No but you are the one bringing it up implying that again like I said it marginalizes the success of the Wii. And I think you're the one who needs to chill out. Even the slightest bit of Nintendo's success sends you into a rage posting what ever you can to try and put them down.
#47Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:18:08 PM
No but you are the one bringing it up implying that again like I said it marginalizes the success of the Wii. And I think you're the one who needs to chill out. Even the slightest bit of Nintendo's success sends you into a rage posting what ever you can to try and put them down.

I have no rage when I post. I contribute to nintendos success. They have great handhelds.

Anyways, I saw the article on a nintendo site and found the info interesting so I posted it here.
---