Think of every game you played this year so far

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think of every game you played this year so far
3 years ago#21
Anyone here have experience with Ultimate Tenkaichi? I have a feeling its bad but who knows, need my DBZ fix
3 years ago#22
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Anyone here have experience with Ultimate Tenkaichi? I have a feeling its bad but who knows, need my DBZ fix

I heard that it's pretty crap from pretty much everyone I talked to about it.

Get Tenkaichi 3 or the Budokai HD collection depending on which style you want.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#23
ADHDguitar posted...

I heard that it's pretty crap from pretty much everyone I talked to about it.

Get Tenkaichi 3 or the Budokai HD collection depending on which style you want.

This. Stay faaaaaar away from Ultimate Tenkaichi.
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
3 years ago#24
Ultimate Tenkaichi is basically a striped down DBZ game that relies heavily on QTE Rock-Paper-Scissor events. I did like the story mode but felt the character creation was seriously lacking. Tenkaichi 3 is the best so far but it's still $20 used.
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
3 years ago#25
Tenkaichi 3 is great, one of the best fighting games on the Wii. Guess I'll get the HD pack for PS3 though/
3 years ago#26
Tenkaichi 3 is great, one of the best fighting games on the Wii. Guess I'll get the HD pack for PS3 though/

Damn straight. In fact, I feel like playing it right now! And I'm probably also gonna get the HD pack as I never played the Budokai series back in the day.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#27
Nano Assault Neo: 9.5 out of 10
A very solid game I had a fun time with, though it came as a shock when I lost all my stuff in the next sector, no big deal though, I still think it's a great game for anyone who seeks a great challenge or a shoot-everything-that-moves type of game.

Little Inferno: 9.8 out of 10
A game, where you solve puzzles by burning various things, including, but not limited to
-A mini moon
-Tetris Blocks
-Spiders that can fly like Helicopters
And you get more money than you payed for them. The only gripe I have with it is wait times, but that's okay.

Mighty Switch Force HD: 8.4 out of 10
A pretty solid game, not bad, but okay, It's a good puzzle game in the early levels, but the whole mechanic of switching blocks just gets annoying in later levels. Though I do love the scantily clad women. :3

Trine 2 Directors Cut: 7.8
I really only bought this game cause I had money to spend and I couldn't use it on my 3DS, it was weird. Anyways, It's a pretty good game, though I dislike the fight mechanics and how you upgrade, but other than that, It's decent.

Pokemon Black 2: 8.7 out of 10
A pretty good game, though there was no reason to come back to it when I finished. I played with friends, it was fun.

I look forward to playing Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tales of the Abyss, Dillon's Rolling Western, Gunman Clive, Super Metroid, and plenty of other games this year.
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
3 years ago#28
I played Budokai 1 and it was decent, I'm assuming Budokai 3 is great just like Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are.
3 years ago#29
I played Budokai 1 and it was decent, I'm assuming Budokai 3 is great just like Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are.

Budokai 3 is far superior to Budokai 1. Top 2 DBZ game imo.
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
3 years ago#30
Is Salza in Budokai 3? He was my main in Tenkaichi 3
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think of every game you played this year so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived