Think of every game you played this year so far

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 5:32:11 PM
Anyone here have experience with Ultimate Tenkaichi? I have a feeling its bad but who knows, need my DBZ fix
#22ADHDguitarPosted 1/29/2013 5:33:03 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Anyone here have experience with Ultimate Tenkaichi? I have a feeling its bad but who knows, need my DBZ fix

I heard that it's pretty crap from pretty much everyone I talked to about it.

Get Tenkaichi 3 or the Budokai HD collection depending on which style you want.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#23snae99Posted 1/29/2013 5:34:50 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

I heard that it's pretty crap from pretty much everyone I talked to about it.

Get Tenkaichi 3 or the Budokai HD collection depending on which style you want.

This. Stay faaaaaar away from Ultimate Tenkaichi.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#24P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/29/2013 5:36:27 PM
Ultimate Tenkaichi is basically a striped down DBZ game that relies heavily on QTE Rock-Paper-Scissor events. I did like the story mode but felt the character creation was seriously lacking. Tenkaichi 3 is the best so far but it's still $20 used.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#25IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 5:37:47 PM
Tenkaichi 3 is great, one of the best fighting games on the Wii. Guess I'll get the HD pack for PS3 though/
#26ADHDguitarPosted 1/29/2013 5:39:25 PM
Tenkaichi 3 is great, one of the best fighting games on the Wii. Guess I'll get the HD pack for PS3 though/

Damn straight. In fact, I feel like playing it right now! And I'm probably also gonna get the HD pack as I never played the Budokai series back in the day.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#27tehponycornPosted 1/29/2013 5:42:32 PM
Nano Assault Neo: 9.5 out of 10
A very solid game I had a fun time with, though it came as a shock when I lost all my stuff in the next sector, no big deal though, I still think it's a great game for anyone who seeks a great challenge or a shoot-everything-that-moves type of game.

Little Inferno: 9.8 out of 10
A game, where you solve puzzles by burning various things, including, but not limited to
-A mini moon
-Tetris Blocks
-Spiders that can fly like Helicopters
And you get more money than you payed for them. The only gripe I have with it is wait times, but that's okay.

Mighty Switch Force HD: 8.4 out of 10
A pretty solid game, not bad, but okay, It's a good puzzle game in the early levels, but the whole mechanic of switching blocks just gets annoying in later levels. Though I do love the scantily clad women. :3

Trine 2 Directors Cut: 7.8
I really only bought this game cause I had money to spend and I couldn't use it on my 3DS, it was weird. Anyways, It's a pretty good game, though I dislike the fight mechanics and how you upgrade, but other than that, It's decent.

Pokemon Black 2: 8.7 out of 10
A pretty good game, though there was no reason to come back to it when I finished. I played with friends, it was fun.

I look forward to playing Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tales of the Abyss, Dillon's Rolling Western, Gunman Clive, Super Metroid, and plenty of other games this year.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#28IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 5:43:10 PM
I played Budokai 1 and it was decent, I'm assuming Budokai 3 is great just like Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are.
#29snae99Posted 1/29/2013 5:46:19 PM
I played Budokai 1 and it was decent, I'm assuming Budokai 3 is great just like Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are.

Budokai 3 is far superior to Budokai 1. Top 2 DBZ game imo.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#30IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 5:48:14 PM
Is Salza in Budokai 3? He was my main in Tenkaichi 3