Think of every game you played this year so far

#31P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/29/2013 4:50:12 PM
Boudokai 1 is Superman 64 compared to 3.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#32snae99Posted 1/29/2013 4:50:16 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Is Salza in Budokai 3? He was my main in Tenkaichi 3

Nope :/
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#33ZodrynPosted 1/29/2013 5:04:45 PM
Rainswept posted...

I find this hard to believe.

You say "parties" as in more than one.

And in these multiple parties people were playing NintendoLand, and the Animal Crossing minigame at that

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying I don't believe it.

Pics?

My entire family, in-laws included, loves the animal crossing minigame (we're all over 20). NintendoLand in general I actually consider very enjoyable.

This year...

NintendoLand - 8.5/10 Fantastic, hilarious family game. Challenging single player experiences.

League of Legends - 9.5/10 There's a lot to learn, but it's always a lot of fun to play.

Xenoblade - 9/10 So far it's been really good. I've just been getting more into the details of the battle system, and I really like it.

NSMBU - 8/10 Great platformer. Getting close to the end, at which point I'll take on the challenge stages.

F-Zero GX - 9.7/10 A brilliant (crazy difficult) racer. I still love this game.

Steam has been pretty neglected recently in favor of LoL and my Wii U.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#34HungoverHero777Posted 1/29/2013 5:08:43 PM
Resident Evil 4- 9/10
NSMBU- 8/10
Nintendoland- 7/10
Assassin's Creed 3- 9/10
Sonic Racing Transformed- 9/10
Resident Evil Revelations- 10/10

Those are all the ones I remember off the top of my head.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#35IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 5:17:21 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Is Salza in Budokai 3? He was my main in Tenkaichi 3

Nope :/

Lame, he's the best.
#36CrimsonAtomskPosted 1/29/2013 6:02:21 PM
Hmmm this year...

New Little King's Story: This game is really really, fun, better than I was expecting. A bit of slowdown here and there but good. 9/10

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD: Pretty good, havent played to much yet, but I enjoy it. 8/10

Chronovolt: ehhh it's an okay puzzle game 6/10

Legend of Dragoon: one of my favorite PSX rpgs 10/10

Paper Mario:Sticker Star: This was pretty good, not as good as Paper mario 1 and 2 but was good. 7.5/10

Code of Princess: A really solid game, I liked it, but it felt slightly slow. 7.5/10

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning: The best game in the series, it is really fun, and I've barely gotten through year one 10/10

Tokyo Jungle: Slow at first, but gets super addicting, So great. 9.5/10

Darksiders: It was free on ps plus so I played it again, after playing 2 I actually like this ones format a bit more... I prefer the way you get items better than in 2 where it is mainly a Loot fest.... anyway it is good 9/10

Nintendo Land: Really fun, I just need more people to play it with. but even solo Donkey Kong and Pikmin keep be drawn to it... 8.5/10

New Super Mario U: It is a solid 2D mario game, and I really enjoy those so.... 8.5/10

ZombiU: Only rented for a day, can't really rate...

Metroid Other M: Just got it 2 days ago, I like it so far, but haven't gotten to far...

Pikmin 2: Wii : Just got it today, but I played the original so it is great, the new controls have taken a bit getting used to but yeah, it is great... 10/10
---
3DS: 3093 7076 5768
PSN: Crimson_Atomsk
#37sejan12Posted 1/29/2013 6:03:46 PM
I'm limiting this to games that I have started a new playthrough this year.

The Cave - A good game with technical flaws. 7/10

Assassin's Creed 3 - A decent dive into somewhat embellished American history. Not as good as previous entries in my opinion. 8/10

Battle Kid and the Fortress of Peril - A great kick back to the greatness that was late 80s and early 90s gaming. 9/10

Solar Eclipse - A surprisingly great space flight sim. Somehow it makes mid 90s full motion video surprisingly not bad. 9/10

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - One of the better action RPGs I've played on the DS. So far its an 8/10

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - Its harvest moon. You either love them or hate them. This one is good, but the tutorial is long and grating. 7/10

Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor 2 - Everything Devil Survivor 1 was with notable improvements. Its annoying returning to the DS limitations after playing overclocked with the 3DS enhancements. 7/10