squatch22 posted...
Im calling BS.

*smacks upside head for bumping the topic*

Toldja she was just a silly girl
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#112squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:04:15 PM
squatch22 posted...
Hey Senor. In YOUR experience, what didnt u like about HoR?

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Still wonder why no reasons were ever given. Kind of weird...

---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#113SagadegoPosted 1/30/2013 12:04:31 PM
Baha05 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Im calling BS.

*smacks upside head for bumping the topic*

Toldja she was just a silly girl

marked for harassment.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#114Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:07:43 PM
Squatch must have missed this post, poor guy:

Pokerkid777 posted...
Guess there really are no reasons for Torchlight not being as good as Heroes of Ruin. Makes sense, since Heroes of Ruin is actually a very flawed and sad excuse for a dungeon crawler.

How come?

Way too easy, no replay value at all, wallet can only hold so much money (you can fill it in 30 minutes) and there is nothing to buy with it, bosses don't respawn. It's just really the worst kind of casual dungeon crawler.

Basically the kind of game the kids play in order to get their dungeon fix when there is nothing else on the system to play.

Thanks for explaining I was actually pretty interested at first about the game. See Squatch? It's not so hard to explain specifics. It may be your first time but go ahead give it a go. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

---
#115squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:09:21 PM
squatch22 posted...
Hey Senor. In YOUR experience, what didnt u like about HoR?

I guess Senor must have missed me asking about HIS experience with the game. Poor guy.
---
#116Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:11:22 PM
Squatch must have missed this post, poor guy:

Pokerkid777 posted...
Guess there really are no reasons for Torchlight not being as good as Heroes of Ruin. Makes sense, since Heroes of Ruin is actually a very flawed and sad excuse for a dungeon crawler.

How come?

Way too easy, no replay value at all, wallet can only hold so much money (you can fill it in 30 minutes) and there is nothing to buy with it, bosses don't respawn. It's just really the worst kind of casual dungeon crawler.

Basically the kind of game the kids play in order to get their dungeon fix when there is nothing else on the system to play.

Thanks for explaining I was actually pretty interested at first about the game. See Squatch? It's not so hard to explain specifics. It may be your first time but go ahead give it a go. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

---
#117squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:14:13 PM
Copy/paste it as much as u like SenorTrollalot. Doesnt make it YOUR experience. We all know u have never touched the demo, let alone the full game.
---
#118Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:15:22 PM
Squatch must have missed this post, poor girl:

Pokerkid777 posted...

How come?

---
#119Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 12:16:12 PM
And Icecream is just proving he's a troll.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#120Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:18:38 PM
Baha05 posted...
And Icecream is just proving he's a troll.

How? The gal asked for the problems in my experience and I gave them.
---