I wish Torchlight and Torchlight 2 were on the Wii U

#41squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 4:24:58 PM
Insults and trying to tell me what games im not allowed to like. Pretty desperate Sony troll.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#42Pokerkid777Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:50 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Guess there really are no reasons for Torchlight not being as good as Heroes of Ruin. Makes sense, since Heroes of Ruin is actually a very flawed and sad excuse for a dungeon crawler.

How come?

Way too easy, no replay value at all, wallet can only hold so much money (you can fill it in 30 minutes) and there is nothing to buy with it, bosses don't respawn. It's just really the worst kind of casual dungeon crawler.

Basically the kind of game the kids play in order to get their dungeon fix when there is nothing else on the system to play.

Thanks for explaining I was actually pretty interested at first about the game. See Squatch? It's not so hard to explain specifics. It may be your first time but go ahead give it a go. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#43squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 4:29:25 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Guess there really are no reasons for Torchlight not being as good as Heroes of Ruin. Makes sense, since Heroes of Ruin is actually a very flawed and sad excuse for a dungeon crawler.

How come?

Way too easy, no replay value at all, wallet can only hold so much money (you can fill it in 30 minutes) and there is nothing to buy with it, bosses don't respawn. It's just really the worst kind of casual dungeon crawler.

Basically the kind of game the kids play in order to get their dungeon fix when there is nothing else on the system to play.

Thanks for explaining I was actually pretty interested at first about the game. See Squatch? It's not so hard to explain specifics. It may be your first time but go ahead give it a go. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Im not gonna make an effort for some1 like Senor, pathetic insults and trying to force his opinions on others.
---
#44Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:12 PM

How come?

Don't bother, Squatch is going to come running in saying something about how she has an opinion which can never be wrong. She knows that Heroes of Ruin is not as good as Torchlight but she deludes herself due to only having enough money for Nintendo consoles and handhelds.
#45Baha05Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:16 PM
Oh just humor the guy already, it's obvious his topic was petty but if it'll shut him up about it just give a damn reason.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#46Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:46 PM
LOL, told you she didn't actually have any reasons for Heroes of Ruin being better (because it isnt).
#47Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:33:41 PM
People, let's give Squatch a break. The old gal simply got caught in a lie, if she admits she was wrong we can all forgive her and move on.
#48squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 4:34:47 PM
Still with the pathetic insults. All because he cant accept some1 likes a game he doesnt, and has never even tried.
---
#49Pokerkid777Posted 1/29/2013 4:35:23 PM
Baha05 posted...
Oh just humor the guy already, it's obvious his topic was petty but if it'll shut him up about it just give a damn reason.

you and I have the same goal my friend. This is all we want. All we desire.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#50squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 4:36:15 PM
Yep. I only own Nintendo consoles and games.

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/4007/mygamesf.jpg

''But but but...''

keep trying though Senor.
---