No user created drawings in my main menu?

#1snae99Posted 1/29/2013 9:25:30 PM
As of late the only thing I've seen on the main menu are Nintendo drawings/posts. Where did the user created stuff go? Also, no game icons are there just some Wii U apps like browser, Settings, Chat, etc.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#2Shadow_Mario01Posted 1/29/2013 9:40:36 PM
You posted on this board looking for genuine advice? You must be new.

I posted a topic like this earlier with no luck, so I fired off an email to Nintendo.
---
Proud Captain Falcon Mainer
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/032011/brawl-falcon-punch.gif
#3snae99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:45:39 PM
Shadow_Mario01 posted...
You posted on this board looking for genuine advice? You must be new.

I posted a topic like this earlier with no luck, so I fired off an email to Nintendo.

Not new just hopeful that someone answers me genuinely, like yourself! Let me know if you get a response from Nintendo, cause I miss the drawings on the home screen >_>
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#4ArchsazePosted 1/29/2013 9:54:46 PM
By main menu do you mean the Wara Wara Plaza? Where your Mii is and a ton of other Miis congregate? Well, they congregate around different games people are playing. Most of the time the content is only popular posts or posts that are made on Miiverse at the time you are in the plaza. Can't really control the content that appears.
#5snae99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:24:23 PM
Archsaze posted...
By main menu do you mean the Wara Wara Plaza? Where your Mii is and a ton of other Miis congregate? Well, they congregate around different games people are playing. Most of the time the content is only popular posts or posts that are made on Miiverse at the time you are in the plaza. Can't really control the content that appears.

Yeah the plaza is what I'm talking about. idk it just seemed very strange since there were always games in the circle and people posting, but now it's just Nintendo's postings lol.
---
#6fox_smasherPosted 1/29/2013 10:56:50 PM
Your Wii U may have lost internet connection. I think that happened to me once.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Borderlands 2, New Super Mario Bros. U
#7SlasherManPosted 1/29/2013 11:04:49 PM
That happened to me before too. I just went ahead and played NSMB anyway (Mii Verse was still working there)...when I was done, I exited the game and went back to the Plaza and everything was back to normal.
---
Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. - Prof. Farnesworth
#8apples50Posted 1/29/2013 11:10:04 PM
ya ur wiiu is not connected to the internet when that happens
---
come join Dsrules.tk and register
monster hunter online:apples
#9snae99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:49:16 PM
apples50 posted...
ya ur wiiu is not connected to the internet when that happens

But I connect to Mii Verse just fine and when I exit back to the plaza it's still the same.
---
#10tokeiozuPosted 1/29/2013 11:50:42 PM
You got moderated by Nintendo. This is what happens. Cool huh?
---
PS Vita USB charging fixed: http://bit.ly/vitausb