No user created drawings in my main menu?

#11snae99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:55:09 PM
tokeiozu posted...
You got moderated by Nintendo. This is what happens. Cool huh?

No I haven't, I don't make posts on Mii-Verse. Try again.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#12tokeiozuPosted 1/29/2013 11:59:06 PM
snae99 posted...
tokeiozu posted...
You got moderated by Nintendo. This is what happens. Cool huh?

No I haven't, I don't make posts on Mii-Verse. Try again.

Lies. I don't need to try again, your Miiverse is already broken. How is this my problem?
---
PS Vita USB charging fixed: http://bit.ly/vitausb
#13niels200683Posted 1/30/2013 12:45:40 AM
Your Wii U has still lost internet connection somewhere - the wara wara plaza will slowly change back according to games you played, as the required data of most popular communities is received again.

This might have something to do with the maintenance.

Try logging out & logging in again of your Nintendo ID
---
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#14ReedeemerPosted 1/30/2013 1:54:27 AM
If the original posts by Nintendo and apps like the video chat are showing up in your WaraWara plaza, its because your console isn't currently online.

An Orange profile icon when booting up your console is also another indicator of this. (Upper left hand corner on main menu)

So just go into your settings and do a connection test to verify everything. It might also just be the emergency maintenance Nintendo mentioned a few days ago.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#15snae99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:52:36 AM
Reedeemer posted...
If the original posts by Nintendo and apps like the video chat are showing up in your WaraWara plaza, its because your console isn't currently online.

An Orange profile icon when booting up your console is also another indicator of this. (Upper left hand corner on main menu)

So just go into your settings and do a connection test to verify everything. It might also just be the emergency maintenance Nintendo mentioned a few days ago.

I did the connection test and everything is fine, still have Nintendo's posts showing up :/
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#16StarBladeEdgePosted 1/30/2013 12:04:52 PM(edited)

user mii's and everything is only visible while the system is on line

if you are online then it must be an error
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#17Aaron44126Posted 1/30/2013 12:07:03 PM
Mine does the same thing. It's been like this for over a month. I only see the stock Nintendo Mii's and posts from the main menu screen.

The Wii U is not offline. All other online functionality works fine. Miiverse, eShop, Netflix, web browser, etc.

I've never made a post to Miiverse so it's not that I've been moderated either.