Do you guys think the Wii U had a better launch line up of games than the Wii?

#11IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 12:59:10 AM
Wii U has better third party launch titles, no doubt about that. As for exclusives, it's basically Twilight Princess, Trauma Center and Red Steel vs NSMBU, ZombiU and Scribblenauts Unlimited. The thing about that is Twilight Princess trumps them all, but it was in fact more of a port.

Nintendo Land kicks the **** out of Wii Sports, I can tell you that.

Scribblenauts U is not exclusive and the Wii U has the worst version.
#12Proto1215Posted 1/30/2013 1:04:00 AM
Easily.
#13DynheartPosted 1/30/2013 1:04:26 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Wii U has better third party launch titles, no doubt about that. As for exclusives, it's basically Twilight Princess, Trauma Center and Red Steel vs NSMBU, ZombiU and Scribblenauts Unlimited. The thing about that is Twilight Princess trumps them all, but it was in fact more of a port.

There are many who prefer the Wii U version over your precious PC version. The keyboard isn't everything.

My Sister and Brother are 2 of them (Brother is a huge PC gamer).
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 1:43:47 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

There are many who prefer the Wii U version over your precious PC version. The keyboard isn't everything.

My Sister and Brother are 2 of them (Brother is a huge PC gamer).

That's cool, doesn't make them objectively wrong though.
#15Phasmatis92Posted 1/30/2013 1:52:37 AM
No.
It has nothing as innovative as Wii Sports, and nothing as great as Twilight Princess.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.