YAY....nintendo is doing the exact same thing as last gen and the gen before it

#1NoJobBobPosted 1/29/2013 11:51:35 PM
let me know when they do something new. im not going to get hype over a new zelda, 3d mario or smash bros cause that is already obvious
#2Baha05Posted 1/29/2013 11:52:19 PM
What you mean do what pretty much everyone in the industry does?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:52:52 PM
huh? sony always has new IPs coming out
#4Tsutarja495Posted 1/29/2013 11:53:30 PM
Just how I like it. I buy Nintendo consoles for the next entries in their long running franchises. If they happen to come up with something new, that's just a bonus.
#5GojeranPosted 1/30/2013 12:06:44 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Just how I like it. I buy Nintendo consoles for the next entries in their long running franchises. If they happen to come up with something new, that's just a bonus.

pretty much. They have the most fun games when it comes down to it.

All their 1st party games are always excellent. Mario blows me away every generation. They keep reinventing the platformer in new ways.

OP, these topics are getting old btw..

There was a time when I was younger that I was tool cool for Nintendo, even tho I grew up on the NES and SNES. But as I got older I realized that I like FUN games. I don't care about graphics, or clockspeeds, bitmapping or any of that. I play games to have fun and Nintendo gives me that in spades.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#6apocalyptic_4Posted 1/30/2013 12:09:15 AM
NoJobBob posted...
huh? sony always has new IPs coming out

Which most of flopped or are plain bad.

Coming from someone who's played everything in the ps3 this ain't worth a damn bragging about.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#7ElectricKaibutuPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:38 AM
Besides their new ips Nintendo has no new ips.
#8UmitenchoPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:57 AM
If only Sony and Nintendo were to merge. A company with strong long standing franchises with a lot of new ips to back them up.
#9leeko_linkPosted 1/30/2013 1:34:15 AM(edited)
NoJobBob posted...
let me know when they do something new. im not going to get hype over a new zelda, 3d mario or smash bros cause that is already obvious

So Nintendo releasing two of their best franchise automatically means they aren't doing anything new huh, well go play Virtual Boy then, at least with that you won't have to worry about playing a true Super Mario or a Legend of Zelda game (as there are none) and instead of playing the game on tv which is old, you could play it in with eyes which to you is new. You'll thank me later, as for me I'll await those new games you hate to play.
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 1/30/2013 1:36:30 AM
oh look it's that loser again...meh
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !