Over 3 million Wii U's sold; Nintendo net income 160 million

#51mjc0961Posted 1/30/2013 1:52:31 AM
GoombaX posted...
damn dude, you are just so desperate to troll its pathetic.
You are one sad individual. I pity you.

Not as sad as all you people who keep responding to him. Can't you people realize he's a troll and ignore list him already? I'm sick of seeing his filth in your posts because you keep quoting him.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#52IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 1:53:47 AM
Guys, please don't respond to Squatch. He is a proven fantroll, just look at how he lurks on the Vita board:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64612450#p037
#53Hustler NinePosted 1/30/2013 1:55:58 AM
diggyfresh posted...
squatch22 posted...
No source, as expected.

Even if they're not selling 3 mil units, N's forecast only raises to 4 mil by March. That would mean that if the stores are saturated with units, they expect to sell about 1 mil to consumers.

It's not good news. But it does show that they could put near 12 mil units in living rooms around the world by year's end.

Impossible! Holidays won't do the justice especially with next gen consoles announcements and cheaper than ever PS3 and X360.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#54sonic777Posted 1/30/2013 1:58:39 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Guys, please don't respond to Squatch. He is a proven fantroll, just look at how he lurks on the Vita board:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64612450#p037

He's also forever crying about people not responding to him (must be lonely at that orphanage), but also never responds when he gets called out.

What a joke.

You hear that squatch? YOU ARE A JOKE.
#55squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 2:00:03 AM
Gotta love the insults and hypocrisy. Pathetic and desperate.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#56diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 2:07:08 AM
Hustler Nine posted...
diggyfresh posted...
squatch22 posted...
No source, as expected.

Even if they're not selling 3 mil units, N's forecast only raises to 4 mil by March. That would mean that if the stores are saturated with units, they expect to sell about 1 mil to consumers.

It's not good news. But it does show that they could put near 12 mil units in living rooms around the world by year's end.

Impossible! Holidays won't do the justice especially with next gen consoles announcements and cheaper than ever PS3 and X360.

PS3 and 360 better not sell if there are console announcements. Sony and MS would be better off if Wii U sells than PS3 and 360. Then at least consumers will want to have both Wii U and PS4 in their living room after the holidays.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#57monkeyspoonPosted 1/30/2013 2:09:27 AM
The WiiU is having a negative impact on Nintendo's profits.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-30-nintendo-cuts-wii-u-sales-forecast-by-1-5-million-says-console-having-a-negative-impact-on-profits
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#58Big_IsaacPosted 1/30/2013 2:12:04 AM
StealthOmega posted...
there game divisions had profit, sony and microsofts didnt

but that doesn't matter at all because reasons
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#59diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 2:18:05 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
StealthOmega posted...
there game divisions had profit, sony and microsofts didnt

but that doesn't matter at all because reasons

there're only two positive things I see so far from the report: (1) they're recovering from wasting so much money AND (2) sales company wide are solid

that and DS might have broke the PS2 record for most sales ever. woot woot:)
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#60IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 2:29:31 AM
Microsoft's game division did profit though, Sony hasn't released numbers yet they are doing that next week.