Miiverse is full of self assuring blind Nintendo fanboy sheeples its unbearable!

#1HellsingOrgPosted 1/30/2013 1:28:30 AM
>:(

I consider myself a Nintendo fan BUT I do realize when there is stuff that they do which is wrong or that they can improve.

Many times on Miiverse there will be a user that posts something about a valid problem with the Wii U and someone ends up posting this as a response:

"I don't really mind the slow loading times, I like waiting a bit because it reminds me of the old retro console days and the anticipation to play a game :)"

"There is nothing wrong with 50hz VC games, what seems to be the problem? Everyone is just overreacting."

"My Wii U has never frozen and my friends wii us have never frozen either, are you sure you aren't just trying to get attention?"

"Having to wait until 11 pm to download 18+ titles from the eshop is fine because I like to stay up late gaming."

and it just goes on and on.

Often times other fanboys reply and agree with posts like the above.
and it just becomes a huge assurance nintendo are god circlef***

It's bad enough on gamefaqs but at least we can defend and criticize it here.
On Miiverse you get modded for even tiny insults at them.

Why did I ever think that a community only for the loyal nintendo hardcore would be a good thing?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2elheberPosted 1/30/2013 1:30:25 AM
Ugh, someone else who uses the term "sheeple". I stopped reading there.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#3StealthTifaPosted 1/30/2013 1:39:43 AM(edited)
HellsingOrg posted...
>:(

I consider myself a Nintendo fan BUT I do realize when there is stuff that they do which is wrong or that they can improve.

Many times on Miiverse there will be a user that posts something about a valid problem with the Wii U and someone ends up posting this as a response:

"I don't really mind the slow loading times, I like waiting a bit because it reminds me of the old retro console days and the anticipation to play a game :)"

"There is nothing wrong with 50hz VC games, what seems to be the problem? Everyone is just overreacting."

"My Wii U has never frozen and my friends wii us have never frozen either, are you sure you aren't just trying to get attention?"

Sad but true
"Having to wait until 11 pm to download 18+ titles from the eshop is fine because I like to stay up late gaming."

and it just goes on and on.

Often times other fanboys reply and agree with posts like the above.
and it just becomes a huge assurance nintendo are god circlef***

It's bad enough on gamefaqs but at least we can defend and criticize it here.
On Miiverse you get modded for even tiny insults at them.

Why did I ever think that a community only for the loyal nintendo hardcore would be a good thing?

Sad but true
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#4STN79Posted 1/30/2013 1:35:24 AM
Most people try not to be overly negative on there because the mods are insanely strict.
I tried to mention God of war once and i wasn't allowed to use the word god. I wasn't insulting anyones religion or anything. Just saying the title of the game and it's not permitted i guess. Oh and whatever you do don't say boobs. Got deleted for that one.
It is a forum run by Nintendo themselves so you'd expect alot of praise in the threads.
#5AlexPumaPosted 1/30/2013 1:39:16 AM
Obama faked his birth certificate to hide the fact that he was born on Mars and his health care plan is just a cover for his evil plan to buy Nintendo and sell their franchises to Sony. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

... that is what I think everytime I hear the word Sheeple. Wacky conspiracy theories.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#6darkus_fPosted 1/30/2013 1:41:26 AM
I have to agree with you TC.
That being said, get behind my flame shield though. It's for your own good.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#7HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:52:28 AM
AlexPuma posted...
Obama faked his birth certificate to hide the fact that he was born on Mars and his health care plan is just a cover for his evil plan to buy Nintendo and sell their franchises to Sony. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

... that is what I think everytime I hear the word Sheeple. Wacky conspiracy theories.

u_u'
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 1/30/2013 1:53:11 AM
try harder

these aren't very bad problems , 50hz isn't , the freezing isn't , the load times get fixed.

people who make a big fuss about this should be banned from miiverse completely and thats it.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#9sonic777Posted 1/30/2013 1:54:53 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
try harder

these aren't very bad problems , 50hz isn't , the freezing isn't , the load times get fixed.

people who make a big fuss about this should be banned from miiverse completely and thats it.

You are a fanatic. No one can possibly take you seriously with that sig.
#10Enigma149Posted 1/30/2013 1:55:10 AM
Although I agree with you on some things, what exactly is so wrong with 50 Hz VC games in Europe? The games were 50 Hz on the original PAL systems - why shouldn't they be on the VC?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch