Miiverse is full of self assuring blind Nintendo fanboy sheeples its unbearable!

#51moogle69Posted 1/30/2013 5:33:34 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
It's amusing that there are actually people out there who are allergic to people being positive regarding Nintendo.

sony fanboys, alot of them are acting like hey i am nintendo fan to, and you being positive about them is just wrong.

its called a board filled with trolls.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#52STE573Posted 1/30/2013 5:43:56 PM
moogle69 posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...
It's amusing that there are actually people out there who are allergic to people being positive regarding Nintendo.

sony fanboys, alot of them are acting like hey i am nintendo fan to, and you being positive about them is just wrong.

its called a board filled with trolls.

Lets just clear this up before the Troll word gets used in the wrong context. Being positive is good and encouraged, but in this topic we are talking about the users who defend any short comings to the point that they are idiots. Defending games not coming to the system, the lack of a standard feature or anything like that is wrong, that is what we are getting at.

Not sure what Sony has to do with anything though.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#53Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/30/2013 5:44:34 PM
I like Miiverse. I can actually have a decent conversation with people on there. I come in here and all you see is "Nintendo is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!" I have blocked more people after becoming a member of these boards than I have ever done with any other board. It's insane. I block at least one person a day if I'm lucky

It's sad when the only civil board on this site is the Xbox 360 board.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#54ReedeemerPosted 1/30/2013 6:27:16 PM
How dare a Nintendo community be filled with Nintendo fans!
Bah. Gamefaqs is so much more useful.

wink wink
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#55ArturiaZweiPosted 1/30/2013 7:13:11 PM
I usually only use Gamefaqs to check and see if there are any new announcements. Miiverse is good for when you dont really want to listen to trolls make mountains out of insignificant things.

A lot of people probably dont think 50 hz is a big deal and they probably dont care about load times, especially since there is a fix coming.

Most of us who bought the system knew what we were getting and understood there'd be some initial troubles like any other consoles. Honestly, most of us don't care and its only the trolls who seem to want to make an issue of it.
#56BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/30/2013 7:21:44 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Miiverse sucks, unless you like a coddled, babied environment where the blinders are slapped on your face for you, and the ability to express yourself is greatly limited.

HEY!... Sounds like a place a lot of you would enjoy! =D

elheber posted...
Ugh, someone else who uses the term "sheeple". I stopped reading there.

Next time, first try asking if anyone cares where you stopped reading. You might be surprised at the responses.

I have doubts that he has a Wii U
---
Greatness comes from within
#57TalesRevenantPosted 1/30/2013 7:37:33 PM
Your on a Nintendo only forum on a Nintendo only console. What else would you expect?

I honestly loaded it up once when I got my Wii. Never been on since. Too many fanboys.

I'll stick to Gamefaqs and my variety, thank you very much.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#58JunahuPosted 1/30/2013 9:08:50 PM
Here's a shocking revelation; Miiverse is populated by people who have Wii U consoles and are invested enough in the experience to participate in Miiverse.
Did you not think that maybe the people in Miiverse might LIKE Nintendo?? Did you not think that Miiverse might be somewhat biased, simply due to its exclusivity?

That's like being shocked when an internet poll on the internet reveals that 100% of people have access to the internet, or that an overwelming proportion of people entering a donut shop like donuts.
#59HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:38:03 AM
Junahu posted...
Here's a shocking revelation; Miiverse is populated by people who have Wii U consoles and are invested enough in the experience to participate in Miiverse.
Did you not think that maybe the people in Miiverse might LIKE Nintendo?? Did you not think that Miiverse might be somewhat biased, simply due to its exclusivity?

That's like being shocked when an internet poll on the internet reveals that 100% of people have access to the internet, or that an overwelming proportion of people entering a donut shop like donuts.

I like Nintendo but just as I like anything else I am not blind and notice when they do f***ed up stuff.

Like Christians not realizing that in the past people used god as an excuse to kill people.
Or blind patriots that think their country is 100% good and never did anything wrong >_>
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#60GencoilPosted 1/31/2013 3:03:25 AM
Nintendo isn't perfect, no company is. If you can't see that then there's something wrong with you. If a customer is disappointed with something they have a right to speak up about it as long as they use a civilized, reasonable tone.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil