If Persona 5 is Wii U exclusive....

#61ssufurjinPosted 2/3/2013 9:18:31 PM
Many more wii u's would be sold and the rage of millions shall be heard.
#62Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:55:23 PM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
It'd make perfect sense to bring it to Wii U as a multi platform title.

A lot of people repeatedly dismiss Wii U as a possible port destination.
#63Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:22:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#64Bahamut_10thPosted 2/5/2013 3:24:44 PM
The wrath of the typical powerful-high-school-students-loving weaboos.
#65DarkAdonis123Posted 2/5/2013 3:28:21 PM
Persona is very niche. Releasing it exclusively for a system with 3 million units in circulation probably wouldn't be a good idea. They'd do better with a multiplat release.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#66Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/5/2013 3:32:01 PM
I don't get this exclusive appeal. Some of ya'll are just psychotic.

Why wouldn't you want options, as many as possible.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#67guedesbrawlPosted 2/5/2013 3:38:30 PM
i'd love this!
i love persona,hate playstation.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#68nonexistingheroPosted 2/5/2013 3:50:48 PM(edited)
dragon_suplex_x posted...
It would be considerably worse in my opinion.

Not just your opinion. That's a fact. An unproven fact, but still a fact. Bitter Persona fanboys will keep trolling this board and never stop. When the world ends and this site is dead... and when aliens somehow stumble upon this board at an undisclosed time into the future... blind hate from a Persona fanboy will be the only thing they'll find...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6910000_needlesPosted 2/5/2013 3:57:43 PM
I don't see how the Wii U could serve the persona series. Honestly, all I can think of is the gamepad showing a map while in a dungeon and being used like a test sheet during the semester exams. Yep, that's totally already do-able by a DS.

Does anyone really see the use of it being on the Wii U rather than another system? I get people liking the Wii U as a system, but I just don't see it revolutionizing the RPG genre.
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#70Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:34:18 PM
10000_needles posted...
I don't see how the Wii U could serve the persona series. Honestly, all I can think of is the gamepad showing a map while in a dungeon and being used like a test sheet during the semester exams. Yep, that's totally already do-able by a DS.

Does anyone really see the use of it being on the Wii U rather than another system? I get people liking the Wii U as a system, but I just don't see it revolutionizing the RPG genre.

The main use would be to give this system a popular JRPG. People have repeatedly stressed the need for 3rd-party, or was that just some hypocritical smoke-blowing?