Why the WiiU struggling is a great thing.

#1KaiserLeoPosted 1/30/2013 3:58:41 AM
Nintendo are at their best when they are struggling to get something to sell, I mean, the Gamecube may very well be their best console, the SNES and N64 are no slouch either.

Who wouldn't want a Gamecube over a Wii(Original titles only, no vc or backwards compatiblity) or NES? Weirdos who hate good games, that's who.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#2AceMosPosted 1/30/2013 4:03:59 AM
fave zelda skyward sowrd

fave mario galaxy 2

i loved metroid prime 3 (thoe over all super is my fave metroid)

loved no more heroes 2 (not made by nintedo i know stilla wii exlusive thoe)

so i find each home console from nintedo better than the last
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#3Big_IsaacPosted 1/30/2013 4:08:17 AM
I know, right? same applies to the GBA. it had such a great library mainly because it was facing such stiff competition from all sides, mainly from... uhm... hang on... uh .... NeoGeo Pocket Color?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#4KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:35:28 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
I know, right? same applies to the GBA. it had such a great library mainly because it was facing such stiff competition from all sides, mainly from... uhm... hang on... uh .... NeoGeo Pocket Color?

I honestly found the original Game Boy and DS to have superior libraries.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#5StarBladeEdgePosted 1/30/2013 4:36:08 AM
wii u is perfect. there is no problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#6JackalPosted 1/30/2013 4:41:02 AM
As long as I get Monster Hunter and X I care not what happens after that.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#7Phasmatis92Posted 1/30/2013 4:47:10 AM
KaiserLeo posted...

Who wouldn't want a Gamecube over a Wii(Original titles only, no vc or backwards compatiblity) or NES?

The GCN was Nintendo's worst console thanks to mostly subpar first party titles. The Wii on the other hand was a welcome return to the N64 and SNES level of 1st party quality.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#8Big_IsaacPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:18 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
Who wouldn't want a Gamecube over a Wii(Original titles only, no vc or backwards compatiblity) or NES? Weirdos who hate good games, that's who.

Zelda TP
Zelda SS
Metroid Prime 3
better versions of Metroids Prime 1 and 2
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
NSMBWii
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby return to dreamland
Smash Bros Brawl
Xenoblade

Wii had by far the best 1st party support of any of the last gen consoles and some of the best in gaming history in general
3rd party support was few and far in between, but it had its moments, too

best version of Resident Evil 4
Okami
Sonic colors
No More Heroes
Pandora's Tower

on top of that, of course there's perfect BC with the GC and the VC

all of that is part of the Wii's library and I don't care about your BS biased stipulations in the NGC's favor
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein