Why are some of you so obsessed with the Wii U failing?

#1IngSlayerPosted 1/30/2013 6:47:51 AM(edited)
Leave the board if you hate the console that much.

inb4mindlesshostilityfromanygroup
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#2BigAl519Posted 1/30/2013 6:56:30 AM
vidigameaphobia. That or severe mental issues caused by overexposure to plastic and circuit boards. People who genuinely come on these boards and put down any kind of console have to have some sort of mental condition and be unable to accept others having fun.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#3shaunmePosted 1/30/2013 7:00:17 AM
IngSlayer posted...

Nintendo deserve to be punished for abandoning the fans who put them where they are, I own a Wii U but I want it to fail, Nintendo are arrogant .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#4HungtotheoverPosted 1/30/2013 7:00:42 AM
Old
---
The less you know about videogames the more you enjoy them.
#5abbyhitterPosted 1/30/2013 7:02:45 AM
cOLD
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#6BeerOnTapPosted 1/30/2013 7:05:17 AM
Because secretly they want one, but their mommy and daddy don't have enough money to buy them one right now, because they spent all their money at Costco buying spaghettio's and juice boxes for their spoiled brat, obese child.
#7BigAl519Posted 1/30/2013 7:07:22 AM
shaunme posted...
IngSlayer posted...

Nintendo deserve to be punished for abandoning the fans who put them where they are, I own a Wii U but I want it to fail, Nintendo are arrogant .

You act like Nintendo is any different today then they were 30 years ago. They aren't. They still rely on gimmicks (like every company), they still rely on first party games and namesakes like Zelda and Mario and they still rely on selling consoles to both the young and old. I'm going to assume you probably are not old enough to have played any Nintendo systems before the Wii, but other than motion controls Nintendo hasn't changed one bit lol.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#8spartansbrotherPosted 1/30/2013 7:16:07 AM
shaunme posted...
IngSlayer posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4
---
*wipes brown*
#9tehponycornPosted 1/30/2013 7:16:36 AM
inb4 Nice_Kirbyfan9 rant
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#10shaunmePosted 1/30/2013 7:21:31 AM
BigAl519 posted...
shaunme posted...
IngSlayer posted...

You act like Nintendo is any different today then they were 30 years ago. They aren't. They still rely on gimmicks (like every company), they still rely on first party games and namesakes like Zelda and Mario and they still rely on selling consoles to both the young and old. I'm going to assume you probably are not old enough to have played any Nintendo systems before the Wii, but other than motion controls Nintendo hasn't changed one bit lol.

nes gamer here, show me the casual shovelware on the nes, she's and n64.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//