Nintendo posts $160M net income, cuts 3DS/Wii U/NDS/Wii forecasts

#11Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:09 AM
wow this topic is quiet so far.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#12PendragoonPosted 1/30/2013 9:26:11 AM
This just proves that all that Nintendoomed talk was complete BS.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#13Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:31:16 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...

thats what i thought. nintendo imo will never have a hit like they did with the wii that was pure luck.
---
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#14The_HyphenatorPosted 1/30/2013 9:33:52 AM
Sagadego posted...

There's not enough troll potential here. They can't spin this kind of hard data, and two-thirds of the activity on this board is trolling-related (at least).

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been pushed off the front page yet.
#15Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:35:33 AM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

There's not enough troll potential here. They can't spin this kind of hard data, and two-thirds of the activity on this board is trolling-related (at least).

personally i'm glad.
---
#16icarus231Posted 1/30/2013 9:38:05 AM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

maybe its a troll holiday although i did see kirby lurking around
#17Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:55:57 AM
icarus231 posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

maybe its a troll holiday although i did see kirby lurking around

well monkeyspoon is around trolling so.
---
#18PendragoonPosted 1/30/2013 10:26:02 AM
Sagadego posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

thats what i thought. nintendo imo will never have a hit like they did with the wii that was pure luck.

The DS (153 million) and 3DS (30 million in 2 years) disagree. The 3DS doesn't even have Pokemon yet and it still pulled those numbers.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#19Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:29:47 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Sagadego posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

The DS (153 million) and 3DS (30 million in 2 years) disagree. The 3DS doesn't even have Pokemon yet and it still pulled those numbers.

i was talking about the wii u. im happy with the 3ds.
---
#20TheWiseOne06Posted 1/30/2013 10:34:35 AM
It's a tough climate to release a console; while $300-350 may be a reasonable price, it's still just too steep for a lot of people. Not to mention, the Wii U's library is pretty weak so far; as it builds over the coming year, I'm sure interest will increase. A few great titles may be all it takes to convince people to take the plunge on the system. They probably aimed a bit too high, but they might've been hoping they could catch lightning in a bottle twice. This is still a respectable enough profit.

With that being said, NINTENDO IS DOOMED! NINTENDON'T HAVE A CHANCE! SAY GOODBYE TO THE WII USELESS! HAHAHAHA!

Also I had heard Japan is doing something with the yen but it escapes me as to what.
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain