Nintendo posts $160M net income, cuts 3DS/Wii U/NDS/Wii forecasts

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo posts $160M net income, cuts 3DS/Wii U/NDS/Wii forecasts
4 years ago#11
wow this topic is quiet so far.
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
4 years ago#12
This just proves that all that Nintendoomed talk was complete BS.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
4 years ago#13
PENDRAG0ON posted...

thats what i thought. nintendo imo will never have a hit like they did with the wii that was pure luck.
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
4 years ago#14
Sagadego posted...

There's not enough troll potential here. They can't spin this kind of hard data, and two-thirds of the activity on this board is trolling-related (at least).

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been pushed off the front page yet.
4 years ago#15
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

There's not enough troll potential here. They can't spin this kind of hard data, and two-thirds of the activity on this board is trolling-related (at least).

personally i'm glad.
4 years ago#16
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

maybe its a troll holiday although i did see kirby lurking around
4 years ago#17
icarus231 posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
Sagadego posted...

maybe its a troll holiday although i did see kirby lurking around

well monkeyspoon is around trolling so.
4 years ago#18
Sagadego posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

thats what i thought. nintendo imo will never have a hit like they did with the wii that was pure luck.

The DS (153 million) and 3DS (30 million in 2 years) disagree. The 3DS doesn't even have Pokemon yet and it still pulled those numbers.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
4 years ago#19
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Sagadego posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

The DS (153 million) and 3DS (30 million in 2 years) disagree. The 3DS doesn't even have Pokemon yet and it still pulled those numbers.

i was talking about the wii u. im happy with the 3ds.
4 years ago#20
It's a tough climate to release a console; while $300-350 may be a reasonable price, it's still just too steep for a lot of people. Not to mention, the Wii U's library is pretty weak so far; as it builds over the coming year, I'm sure interest will increase. A few great titles may be all it takes to convince people to take the plunge on the system. They probably aimed a bit too high, but they might've been hoping they could catch lightning in a bottle twice. This is still a respectable enough profit.

With that being said, NINTENDO IS DOOMED! NINTENDON'T HAVE A CHANCE! SAY GOODBYE TO THE WII USELESS! HAHAHAHA!

Also I had heard Japan is doing something with the yen but it escapes me as to what.
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo posts $160M net income, cuts 3DS/Wii U/NDS/Wii forecasts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived