Anyone else dislike the Smash Bros. Board?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else dislike the Smash Bros. Board?
2 years ago#1
I don't know why but I dislike the Smash Bros. community. Aside from speculation the majority of topics consist of "Hay guise rate my rooster!" I really hate the fact that board is number 1. Heck the game won't be out for a couple of years so what's the point?

/end rant

Anyone else feel the same way?
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
2 years ago#2
and you came here????
2 years ago#3
Smash Bros Brawl has been top ten (usually #1) for the entirety of the Wii lifespan.

It's just that big a deal.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
2 years ago#4
What else is there to talk about about an announced game with absolutely no info about it? We don't even have a tentative title.

Things will start getting interesting around E3.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
2 years ago#5
b1gt0ne posted...
and you came here????

pff this

people here are worse lol

here you'll find perhaps 4 sane people

me , this guy here , that other chick and this cool dude.thats it.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
2 years ago#6
the Super Smash Bros board is probably the least Nintendo fanboy board I have seen on this site.
2 years ago#7
At least it's not full of people saying it's going to fail, because apparently everything Nintendo fails.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
2 years ago#8
Yeah, the actual Wii U boards are way worse IMO. You got people here saying that they already traded in their systems, people whining about price drops, threads saying that the Wii U is the new Dreamcast (in terms of how long the console will be on the market), and some guy pulling curtains over his TV before his mom could find out about him watching "naked girls".

The Smash Bros. Wii U board isn't the most sane board, much like this one is, but I feel like it's more chill over there than it is here. I mostly like to visit the Smash Bros. Wii U boards because it's fun to see and vote all of the polls, to speculate on who's going to be in the game, and to see a few people's dream rosters (a few are good, but most are admittedly bad IMO).
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
2 years ago#9
I just wish I could come here to find out cool new information and the latest Wii U news, from fellow Wii U fans. I really don't care about the people who are just here to bash the Wii U, complain about it not being what they wanted it to be, and constantly comparing it to the PS3/360 and the not even close to being released PS4/720. It's one thing to come here once and give your opinion if you don't like it, but it seems like it's all the same people staying here disrupting our board.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
2 years ago#10
It's not that the Smash board has awful people. I just feel like other games need more attention. Can people really go 2 years discussing the same thing?
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else dislike the Smash Bros. Board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived