Oh god geting this f***ing whiny ass kids off my Adult Miiverse please!!!

#41BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 10:46:22 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
I went on today and saw all these kids making stupid posts like.

" I herd dat maybee Smash Bros U was cancelled! I hope this isn't true!"

*facepalm*
you seriously think nintendo would cancel theiri biggest AAA game?
what s*** game sites do you visit for news?

Most likely this exact board.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#42GLDanzegoPosted 2/3/2013 11:43:39 AM
So coming on Gamefaqs and whining about kids posting on Miiverse is somehow better, TC?
#43EazyERockPosted 2/3/2013 1:01:25 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Buys a xbox360 console. Goes online. Is upset to see it populated by a bunch of little kids?

fixed
---
Robert Griffin III YOUR 2012 NFL Rookie of the Year
#44Bancario51Posted 2/3/2013 1:05:10 PM
my senses are tingling that the TC is actually a elementary school teacher venting their rage on the crevices of the mii verse...
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#45bond465Posted 2/3/2013 1:06:33 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Buys a nintendo console. Goes online. Is upset to see it populated by a bunch of little kids?

so true.
#46manjiPosted 2/3/2013 1:37:09 PM
i wish there were an option to select only to see messages and topics from users 18 and up
#47GLDanzegoPosted 2/3/2013 2:12:43 PM
Bancario51 posted...
my senses are tingling that the TC is actually a elementary school teacher venting their rage on the crevices of the mii verse...

I actually doubt that. As an elementary school teacher myself, I just see it as kids being kids. I can't speak for everyone, but I sure don't know any teachers who would fly into a fit of rage and go running to Gamefaqs to freak out about what kids are writing the way this psycho is.

Given what it is and how it's setting him off, it seems to me that he has quite a bit more free time on his hands than your average teacher. ;)
#48mjc0961Posted 2/3/2013 2:35:17 PM
GLDanzego posted...
So coming on Gamefaqs and whining about kids posting on Miiverse is somehow better, TC?

---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#49_Sovereign_Posted 2/3/2013 2:36:50 PM
....or you could just quit clicking on posts that don't interest you / contribute to what you're doing at the moment.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#50diggyfreshPosted 2/3/2013 2:41:50 PM
GLDanzego posted...

---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade