Nintendo stock value dropped again

#51Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:57:28 AM
quickposter posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Except you proved my point that they are simply giving the option on the side whereas Nintendo banks the whole console on this controller...

And that is what the Pro controller is for.

Plus if we are using your logic then Kinect will be as much of an option as the Gamepad. Anything included in the box is generally used in the game. The touch pad on Vita is not an option. It is "forced" into games when developers try and use it.

Kinects are included in bundles, not with all consoles. You also forget that the Upad has actually been a boon to the U like in a recent example how Tomb Raider isn't coming because they couldn't think of how to use the controller.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#52SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/30/2013 11:57:55 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
I sure hope Nintendo can turn it around, I want them to do good and not have to rely on silly things like touchscreen controllers and motion remotes.

HEHEHEHEHEHEH Broooooo, you're such a liar!

Hey he hoped Nintendo made money this quarter

Hopefully they actually make money this quarter.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65276811/732365152

Even though once he found out they did he belittled it anyway, so what ever success Wii U finds in the future it also will be belittled.

So with all of this stock reporting I assume everyone is ready to head to the Vita boards when Sony reports their earnings?
#53quickposterPosted 1/30/2013 12:07:18 PM
Kinects are included in bundles, not with all consoles. You also forget that the Upad has actually been a boon to the U like in a recent example how Tomb Raider isn't coming because they couldn't think of how to use the controller.

Kinect is going to be bundled in every Xbox next generation. Pretty much every source on Earth has confirmed that. Purists like you are going to have to get used to the idea. The casual market is worth big money and not one of the big three are going to ignore that. Sure Kinect is an option NOW but arguably, people have noticed Microsoft pushing Kinect just as hard as Nintendo push their innovation.

You may never accept this type of control because you perceive it as a "gimmick" but the way Wii caught on have had a big influence on the big three as a whole in moving forward. These types of features aren't going anywhere and the choice in front of you is to deal with it or move to your PC.

For Tomb Raider they could have just added a map but whatever. Thats entirely the point. Developers are going to have to get used to implementing ideas into these types of features. Motion control is not going anywhere as much as developers or "hardcore" gamers want it to.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#54squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:08:06 PM
Kinect is rumoured to be built in to NextBox. poor Senor
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#55Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:10:13 PM
quickposter posted...

Kinect is going to be bundled in every Xbox next generation. Pretty much every source on Earth has confirmed that. Purists like you are going to have to get used to the idea. The casual market is worth big money and not one of the big three are going to ignore that. Sure Kinect is an option NOW but arguably, people have noticed Microsoft pushing Kinect just as hard as Nintendo push their innovation.

You may never accept this type of control because you perceive it as a "gimmick" but the way Wii caught on have had a big influence on the big three as a whole in moving forward. These types of features aren't going anywhere and the choice in front of you is to deal with it or move to your PC.

For Tomb Raider they could have just added a map but whatever. Thats entirely the point. Developers are going to have to get used to implementing ideas into these types of features. Motion control is not going anywhere as much as developers or "hardcore" gamers want it to.

Wait and see, that's all I will say lol. I think people expecting kinect built in will be sadly mistaken.
---
#56geneticsftwPosted 1/30/2013 12:11:47 PM
squatch22 posted...
Kinect is rumoured to be built in to NextBox. poor Senor

What can you expect from a elementary school dropout.
---
Sweet
#57squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:12:14 PM
quickposter posted...

Wait and see, that's all I will say lol. I think people expecting kinect built in will be sadly mistaken.

So u believe rumours about power, yet ignore rumours about Kinect?
Talk about picking and choosing what u wanna see.
---
#58quickposterPosted 1/30/2013 12:18:05 PM

It came from the official leaked document Microsoft put together just before Kinect was coming out. It also had emphasis on 3D motion tracking in the sensor and a projector which lights up the room with images. The entire road map in the document confirmed this is their path. Or if you still aren't convinced:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/386816/next-gen-xbox-motion-control-kits-in-circulation/#

This source came up just recently. Microsoft or Sony do not pledge some "allegiance" to gamers who can't stand change. They are a business in it for as much money as they can get.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#59Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:20:56 PM
quickposter posted...

It came from the official leaked document Microsoft put together just before Kinect was coming out. It also had emphasis on 3D motion tracking in the sensor and a projector which lights up the room with images. The entire road map in the document confirmed this is their path. Or if you still aren't convinced:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/386816/next-gen-xbox-motion-control-kits-in-circulation/#

This source came up just recently. Microsoft or Sony do not pledge some "allegiance" to gamers who can't stand change. They are a business in it for as much money as they can get.

I trust no rumors until they are Yknow, actually confirmed. Get over it.
---
#60squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 12:21:56 PM
quickposter posted...

I trust no rumors until they are Yknow, actually confirmed. Get over it.

So NextBox could be same power as Wii U then. Got it.
---