Nintendo stock value dropped again

#61quickposterPosted 1/30/2013 12:23:31 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I trust no rumors until they are Yknow, actually confirmed. Get over it.

I was never "on it". =/

I was just proving a point that the bias you are throwing at Nintendo is pointless now that the others are doing the same thing.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#62mini_blightPosted 1/30/2013 1:19:37 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
They have a steady stream of quality games being released over there though so don't expect the fanboys to care as much as you guys over here do..

Ignorance is bliss.

lol @ quality games.

It led to their first loss ever. They turned it around by making some smart decisions after it started to cause their floundering. Hopefully they can do the same for the Wii U.

Their first loss all because they listened to people like you and chased after the hardcore. Guess the hardcore market is dead, huh? MS and Sony threw away a fortune JUST to stay in the market. That's crazy. Greed is one helluva drug.

When Nintendo posts a loss, the narrative is "Nintendo is failing."

When Sony and MS post huge losses, the narrative is "they care care so much about us gamers! I love them for making such bold sacrifices!"

Funny that.

Gamefaqs is supposed to be for easy trolling and mindless flame wars with the occasional decent discussion about games.

If I wanted carefully constructed narratives, armies of sock puppets, and lots of market manipulation via viral marketers pretending to be the average joe gamer, I'd go to neogaf.com.

Go back there, icecream. They miss you. lol

Inb4 you lock or delete or have this topic deleted like last time.

Inb4 you don't do any of that just to try and prove me wrong.
#63Beatperson14Posted 1/30/2013 1:22:57 PM
mini_blight posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
They have a steady stream of quality games being released over there though so don't expect the fanboys to care as much as you guys over here do..

Ignorance is bliss.

lol @ quality games.

It led to their first loss ever. They turned it around by making some smart decisions after it started to cause their floundering. Hopefully they can do the same for the Wii U.

Their first loss all because they listened to people like you and chased after the hardcore. Guess the hardcore market is dead, huh? MS and Sony threw away a fortune JUST to stay in the market. That's crazy. Greed is one helluva drug.

When Nintendo posts a loss, the narrative is "Nintendo is failing."

When Sony and MS post huge losses, the narrative is "they care care so much about us gamers! I love them for making such bold sacrifices!"

Funny that.

Gamefaqs is supposed to be for easy trolling and mindless flame wars with the occasional decent discussion about games.

If I wanted carefully constructed narratives, armies of sock puppets, and lots of market manipulation via viral marketers pretending to be the average joe gamer, I'd go to neogaf.com.

Go back there, icecream. They miss you. lol

Inb4 you lock or delete or have this topic deleted like last time.

Inb4 you don't do any of that just to try and prove me wrong.

Nafter covering every option does not count as a prediction
#64mini_blightPosted 1/30/2013 1:42:21 PM
Beatperson14 posted...

Nafter covering every option does not count as a prediction

I didn't cover every option. There's one more.
#65qwertomanPosted 1/30/2013 4:50:00 PM

When Microsoft loses money on the XBox, it doesn't matter because they make about 27 billion dollars in profit a year.

When Sony loses money it matters because their stock is down 90% since their high 13 years ago. And the stock is down like 60% in the past 15 years. The stock price today is where it was 25 years ago. So Nintendo is doing a lot better than Sony right now.
---
"So take it out. I'm thristy boy!" - Ikuza
#66mini_blightPosted 2/3/2013 12:27:26 AM
qwertoman posted...

When Microsoft loses money on the XBox, it doesn't matter because they make about 27 billion dollars in profit a year.

When Sony loses money it matters because their stock is down 90% since their high 13 years ago. And the stock is down like 60% in the past 15 years. The stock price today is where it was 25 years ago. So Nintendo is doing a lot better than Sony right now.

Which is why it would be nice to see Sony people actually try to save Sony instead of wasting time attacking everyone else. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. They seem to enjoy choosing the wrong way.
#67Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 12:49:41 AM(edited)
laxnd23 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
It's dropping to the levels they were at around January 11th- the lowest point since the new year. I don't know when the Chinese ban lift occured.

The ban lift was like 10 days after that. So it's really not a troubling drop. Also, to say it's the lowest point in the New Year is pretty stupid, considering January 11th was only 11 days after the New Year.

Nintendo's year runs from April 20xx to 31 March 20xx

They're still in 2012 for the year actually as in their reports.

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12