Ni No Kuni vs Xenoblade. What's better?

#111lninjasoniclPosted 1/31/2013 8:35:04 AM(edited)
mahboi posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
something tells me if ni no kuni was the nintendo exclusive it would be better the xenoblade

Let's have a "Ni No Kuni vs The Last Story" poll and see how well that theory holds up.

Both games are great and close enough to were console exclusivity would come in to play. That be like saying Opoona is better than NNK because it's on Wii. Don't be stupid.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#112ManuKesnaPosted 1/31/2013 9:19:02 AM
damn lots of fanboys in this topic! hahaha this is the only truth:

Art style; Ni No Kuni is the winner

Gameplay; Xenoblade is better

NNK plays more like Dragon Quest and Pokemon. I'm not fond of either of those things, so I'd rather be playing Xeno.

this

---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#113LinktoDrinkPosted 1/31/2013 9:20:02 AM
Ni No Kuni by far.

Xenoblade is ugly. I couldn't get into it.
#114plasmatic5Posted 1/31/2013 9:25:01 AM
I'm finishing up Xenoblade and have only just started Ni no Kuni (I'm waiting till I finish Xenoblade). Xenoblade is an extremely good RPG but not the best by any means. We'll see about Ni no Kuni.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#115bleedingelitePosted 1/31/2013 9:33:02 AM
Ni No Kuni only got a 7/10 in Game Informer, so I don't see any reason to play it.
#11610000_needlesPosted 2/1/2013 12:24:38 AM
robinhoek posted...
10000_needles posted...
Well I'm european, so I'll get NNK tomorrow.

I fail to understand why Xenoblade receives so much praise: its a good game, I'll give you that, but honestly, the early game tutorials are horrible and slow, the graphics are underwhelming for the wii, monsters are either way too strong(those you are supposed to come back later for) or too weak, the gem combining thing seems pointless (never used it), the character conversation felt like a poor man's skit system, the menu interface wasn't very attractive...

I enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as most well received RPGs of the previous decade. Also, why are people suddenly talking about Xenoblade so much, it came out a while ago ago, and it didn't even sell that well (Copies are easy to find everywhere, price is low).

You're opinion was valid until that last bit of nonsense. Xenoblade has gone fairly rare and prices are not low.

Where do you live again? In France, I can find multiple copies of it in most stores that at least sell games (including non gaming stores) for 30. Sure there are lower priced games, but still. I red a bit about the american release. It appears they got fewer copies.

Oh, and now that I've played NNK, i like the beginning of it better than Xeno, but again, opinion is opinion.
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#117noutBrPosted 2/1/2013 1:48:13 AM
bleedingelite posted...
Ni No Kuni only got a 7/10 in Game Informer, so I don't see any reason to play it.

That's just sad, can't form your own opinion? We're talking about games, not math.

I'm playing Ni No Kuni right now and I'm loving it, definitely one of my favourite PS3 games so far. However, Xenoblade is a phenomenal game that already steadily secured its place as my favourite console game of this entire generation. I don't see that changing anytime soon :)
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r