Ni No Kuni vs Xenoblade. What's better?

#71nonexistingheroPosted 1/30/2013 3:59:55 PM
Baten Kaitos 3
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#72HackfestreturnsPosted 1/30/2013 4:05:39 PM
I hope Xenoblade is better, just so those guys have something great besides the very limited good stuff on Nintendo now.
---
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!
#73dillo9000Posted 1/30/2013 4:08:32 PM
Persona 3
---
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4
Currently playing: Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3 FES, Sonic Adventure
#74ManuKesnaPosted 1/30/2013 4:18:04 PM
Art style; Ni No Kuni is the winner

Gameplay; Xenoblade is better

NNK plays more like Dragon Quest and Pokemon. I'm not fond of either of those things, so I'd rather be playing Xeno.

this
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#75TalesRevenantPosted 1/30/2013 4:27:24 PM
pariah23 posted...
Anarchy179 posted...
For me it's Ni no Kuni, pretty easily too. Xenoblade is the most overrated rpg of this gen.

Or of any gen.

---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#76robinhoekPosted 1/30/2013 4:29:12 PM
lninjasonicl posted...
something tells me if ni no kuni was the nintendo exclusive it would be better the xenoblade

Something tells me you would be wrong.
#77JuanZoloPosted 1/30/2013 4:31:23 PM
Having beaten both of them, I gotta say Ni No Kuni.

Xenoblade started to feel like a chore to get through near the end, while Ni No Kuni was an absolute joy all the way through.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#7810000_needlesPosted 1/30/2013 4:35:16 PM
Well I'm european, so I'll get NNK tomorrow.

I fail to understand why Xenoblade receives so much praise: its a good game, I'll give you that, but honestly, the early game tutorials are horrible and slow, the graphics are underwhelming for the wii, monsters are either way too strong(those you are supposed to come back later for) or too weak, the gem combining thing seems pointless (never used it), the character conversation felt like a poor man's skit system, the menu interface wasn't very attractive...

I enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as most well received RPGs of the previous decade. Also, why are people suddenly talking about Xenoblade so much, it came out a while ago ago, and it didn't even sell that well (Copies are easy to find everywhere, price is low).
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#79robinhoekPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:25 PM
10000_needles posted...
Well I'm european, so I'll get NNK tomorrow.

I fail to understand why Xenoblade receives so much praise: its a good game, I'll give you that, but honestly, the early game tutorials are horrible and slow, the graphics are underwhelming for the wii, monsters are either way too strong(those you are supposed to come back later for) or too weak, the gem combining thing seems pointless (never used it), the character conversation felt like a poor man's skit system, the menu interface wasn't very attractive...

I enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as most well received RPGs of the previous decade. Also, why are people suddenly talking about Xenoblade so much, it came out a while ago ago, and it didn't even sell that well (Copies are easy to find everywhere, price is low).

You're opinion was valid until that last bit of nonsense. Xenoblade has gone fairly rare and prices are not low.
#80Tenchi UKPosted 1/30/2013 4:42:44 PM
Ninokuni.

Xenoblade had a few too many MMO style elements and the sidequests felt a bit excessive.
---
Pear into Peaches!