Wii U is on life support ......in Japan

#31Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 12:07:04 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I don't dislike Nintendo though. And I ask the employees when I go in, they said they haven't sold a single one and I believe it.

I bet you're the kind of person that believes people at Gamestop saying obvious bull **** statements then.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#32IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 12:08:50 PM
Baha05 posted...
I don't dislike Nintendo though. And I ask the employees when I go in, they said they haven't sold a single one and I believe it.

I bet you're the kind of person that believes people at Gamestop saying obvious bull **** statements then.

Why would this be obvious BS? The same consoles are up there every time I go by, never moving. So...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#33Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 12:09:34 PM
Why would this be obvious BS? The same consoles are up there every time I go by, never moving. So...

And do you check each console? If you do it sounds like you have no life.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#34The_HyphenatorPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:28 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
I literally saw ten units on the shelf at Fred Meyer last night. Same ones that have been there since launch.

Yeah, remember what I was saying about anecdotal evidence from people who have made their dislike for Nintendo clear? That comment was a little more pointed than you might have thought.

Also, the exact same ones? Have you been clocking their serial numbers or something?

Uh huh. You come here every day and post topics bashing Nintendo because you don't dislike them. That seems highly plausible.

And you ask the employees? Really? Because I've worked video game retail. And I couldn't have told you what game systems I sold at the end of a given day, much less over the course of two months. What employees? Everybody in the electronics section? Everybody at the registers? Everybody in the store? And how is any of this supposed to be remotely verifiable?
#35IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:58 PM
Baha05 posted...

And do you check each console? If you do it sounds like you have no life.

'You believe in BS! Unless you actually checked the consoles then you have no life!"

Lol
---
#36Sailor GoonPosted 1/30/2013 12:11:30 PM
Japan doesnt matter now, right guys? lol
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#37IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 12:12:37 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

Of course not! Except on the 3DS board.. But then it does count! Wait the Wii U is not selling well there so it doesn't count! Argh which one is it?!
---
#38Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 12:12:39 PM
'You believe in BS! Unless you actually checked the consoles then you have no life!"

Lol

It's true, if you really know they are the same consoles then obviously you would idk, check serial numbers or have to go there every day. Because there is a concept known as restocking
---
#39Sailor GoonPosted 1/30/2013 12:17:19 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

Of course not! Except on the 3DS board.. But then it does count! Wait the Wii U is not selling well there so it doesn't count! Argh which one is it?!

No, on the Vita board, Japan is apparently gaming's most important market. On the WiiU board, the same users say its Japan doesnt matter. I'm confused as to which is it.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#40Ryohazuki10469Posted 1/30/2013 12:19:21 PM
Trollfaqs.

I can't believe how terrible these boards seriously get. I can't remember, but were the xbox forums like this when it first came out? Having a Vita and Wii U, once I go on the forums can't help but to expect to see these keywords, PRICE DROP, LIFE SUPPORT, FLOPPING, or DEAD. As if everyone in here knows the industry, and works in it to know when something is gonna flop etc. -_-
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon