Nintendo Warns of Weak Wii U Sales - New York Times

#41icarus231Posted 1/30/2013 12:27:32 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
tc your very late to the party

Late and he cant read
#42EndgamePosted 1/30/2013 1:59:01 PM
Trolls are getting desperate.

yes, Nintendo admits that things aren't looking too good for them, and it's the "trolls" that are desperate, not the fanboys

yep, makes perfect sense
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#43icarus231Posted 1/30/2013 2:02:39 PM
Endgame posted...
Trolls are getting desperate.

yes, Nintendo admits that things aren't looking too good for them, and it's the "trolls" that are desperate, not the fanboys

yep, makes perfect sense

Profit = not good? We nintendo sells their buildings because they cant afford them then i will worry
#44_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/30/2013 2:02:43 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...
Amen icecream. Well said. And, also has over 500 games for it.

Yeah, PS3 was easily the best console this generation. Kind of weird how Sony has has the best console in all three generations it has been on the market.

Lolno
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#45iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:35:40 PM
Not late at all. I bought Wii U during holidays. Played for 29 days. Played the hell out of Zombi U (beat it!), NSMBU (beat it) and Nintendo Land (maxed all solo games!) Seeing there were no games coming out and feeling the value of the Wii U was not worth it, I returned the system, got a full refund, sold games on Ebay for more than I paid for (as I got a BOGO Free deal), will wait for lower and next version of the system (like I did for 3ds xl), and will buy MUCH cheaper!
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#46P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:49 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Not late at all. I bought Wii U during holidays. Played for 29 days. Played the hell out of Zombi U (beat it!), NSMBU (beat it) and Nintendo Land (maxed all solo games!) Seeing there were no games coming out and feeling the value of the Wii U was not worth it, I returned the system, got a full refund, sold games on Ebay for more than I paid for (as I got a BOGO Free deal), will wait for lower and next version of the system (like I did for 3ds xl), and will buy MUCH cheaper!

Cool Story, Bro. You dream that up last night?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#47Genericgamer667Posted 1/30/2013 9:59:20 PM
they are still making money

also most news sources are heavily apple-biased
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#48DynheartPosted 1/30/2013 9:59:28 PM
I honestly don't care for this crap.

As long as they deliver the games over the course of 5-6 years? I'm happy.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#49Final Fantasy2389Posted 1/30/2013 10:14:46 PM
It's not selling badly at all. It's just not selling as much as they planned. There's a difference.

I doubt we'll see a price drop.
---
Former WWE Diva & BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/LvtC2f | http://bit.ly/OgRng1
#50MarioGalaxy2Posted 1/30/2013 11:14:01 PM
Wait a minute.

So they already sold 3 million of 5.5 million they expected before they changed the date.

So if the 3 million was by the end of December.

That means they have 90 days until the forecast ends.

If my math is correct Nintendo will need to sell:

27777 consoles each day to reach 5.5 million.

11111 consoles each day to reach 4 million.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo