Nintendo sells well: Sales =/= Quality

#11thealmightydibPosted 1/30/2013 11:49:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/30/2013 11:53:04 AM
Sales equate to success. Quality is subjective.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#13darkjedilinkPosted 1/30/2013 1:18:02 PM
The "sales don't equal quality" thing doesn't work anymore. If it did, we wouldn't have the weekly "OMG, this console isn't selling, lolz" topics.

It only came up after Nintendo kicked Sony's butt with the Wii anyway, so it's all BS to begin with.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#14_Sovereign_Posted 1/30/2013 1:43:53 PM
Did you mean to put all those words together like that? Or did they just fall out of your mouth while rambling? If the latter, you meant to say X-B-O-X
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#15mjc0961Posted 1/30/2013 1:47:20 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
<insert device here> sells well: Sales = quality
<insert device here> sales falter: Sales =/= quality

Fixed, because it's true.

---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#16diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 1:55:55 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Nintendo sales falter: No one wants Nintendo games because they suck.

you lie.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#17DarthFloatyPosted 1/30/2013 1:57:15 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Sales equate to success. Quality is subjective.

And that's how I've always looked at it. I find Nintendo's quality good, thus good sales please me.
#18Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/30/2013 3:13:58 PM
The "sales don't equal quality" thing doesn't work anymore. If it did, we wouldn't have the weekly "OMG, this console isn't selling, lolz" topics.

It only came up after Nintendo kicked Sony's butt with the Wii anyway, so it's all BS to begin with.

Did you start gaming last gen?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif