What actually going on.

#1QlJGamerPosted 1/30/2013 12:40:59 PM
Nintendo projected a number NOW they are projecting a lower number

No money is being lost. Nintendo is still making millions off the Wii U.

Annoyed how they are trying to spin it into a loss or bad news when really Nintendo is projecting on what they thinks going to happen.

Its like Nintendo says they are going to make 3 million but they make 2.5 million Its not like they loss 500,000 dollars they just projected it wrong. But the real twist is Nintendo change their minds before it happens so they can have their money on track.

Nintendo need to just get rid of investors they are so annoying. If they didn't have them they wouldn't have to put themselves out there to be wrong.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2DiscostewSMPosted 1/30/2013 12:51:38 PM
All companies set higher-than-average goals. It's a buffer for when expectations aren't met. People unfortunately see their goals as a minimum for prosperity.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 1/30/2013 12:55:50 PM
But...
But...

Nintendoomed!
#4icarus231Posted 1/30/2013 12:57:54 PM
QlJGamer posted...
Nintendo projected a number NOW they are projecting a lower number

No money is being lost. Nintendo is still making millions off the Wii U.

Annoyed how they are trying to spin it into a loss or bad news when really Nintendo is projecting on what they thinks going to happen.

Its like Nintendo says they are going to make 3 million but they make 2.5 million Its not like they loss 500,000 dollars they just projected it wrong. But the real twist is Nintendo change their minds before it happens so they can have their money on track.

Nintendo need to just get rid of investors they are so annoying. If they didn't have them they wouldn't have to put themselves out there to be wrong.

What is going on is they have an operational loss of 20bil yen but are going to post a profit of 14bil yen this fiscal year up from the 6 bil yen they were expecting. So over all they are doing good.
#5quickposterPosted 1/30/2013 1:03:20 PM
I SSSSOOOO agree TC. I would have made a similar topic but I grow bored of repeating myself.

Every chance they get they try and turn negativity on Nintendo. I don't know what to say truthfully because Nintendo are a big company and aren't just going to go under even if Wii U did flop. All I know is eventually Wii U will print money as usual.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#6SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/30/2013 1:11:37 PM
Well unfortunately the Wii U sales will continue to be slow/

Why?

It's simple software drives hardware, don't take that from me take it from this guy, at 0:47

http://youtu.be/N-1w5JE-org

Once Nintendo proves this thing is worth it, things will pick up. You know just like that other console had to endure