---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#2StealthTifaPosted 1/30/2013 1:46:24 PM
deoxxys posted...
look at those deep colorful renderings

lmfao
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#3knightimexPosted 1/30/2013 1:50:15 PM
it does look worlds better than all of those poopy brown colored games found on other consoles.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#4deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:51:10 PM
Just imagine its potential if it came out in say....2005
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#5knightimexPosted 1/30/2013 2:06:38 PM
deoxxys posted...

The console would have been around $800+ back in 2005

not possible
---
Old School Games FTW!
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/30/2013 2:08:02 PM
knightimex posted...
deoxxys posted...

The console would have been around $800+ back in 2005

not possible

How so?

The only thing expensive is the controller, remove the controller it would have went for the price of a 360
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 1/30/2013 2:08:23 PM
Need to see more of the new Xenoblade game, recent footage has that brown tint seen in 6 year old 360 games.
#8DiscostewSMPosted 1/30/2013 2:09:42 PM
Wii U is doing at least equivalent graphics at launch that took the competition at least 6 years to make happen.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9SerOnionKnightPosted 1/30/2013 2:11:37 PM
I think you are going to see that even though the new xbox and playstation are powerful machines that it is going to be more and more expensive for game creators to add more and more detail. It just takes more work and money to add in more detail. A lot of publishers are not going to want to foot these huge budgets when there is not a guaranteed return. So I think the Wii U is on a good place as far as power vs potential for the future.
#10ImGanondorfLolPosted 1/30/2013 2:14:41 PM
knightimex posted...
it does look worlds better than all of those poopy brown colored games found on other consoles.

I don't understand what people mean by this. What games are they referring to? The only games I can recall being really brown and gray is Gears of War and Call of Duty. There are plenty of shooters that are pretty bright and colorful, like the Halo series. And I thought gameplay is more important than the visuals? Don't get me wrong, I'm tired of all the shooters too, but I felt the need to defend them in that regard.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the looked more colorful than this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/960633-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/images/gs_screen-11

(I think Skyward Sword is a great game, but I can criticize games I like)