What Final Fantasy game should they remake

#11Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 1:58:03 PM
FF IX
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#12LUlGIPosted 1/30/2013 1:58:39 PM
FF IX
#13s2goodPosted 1/30/2013 1:59:19 PM
I loved 9
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#14DiscostewSMPosted 1/30/2013 1:59:56 PM(edited)
KAMMYqueen posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Kinda off topic, but Squenix said years ago that they were planning on remaking V & VI for the DS, but ran into technical issues. They then proceeded to mention that they'll look into the 3DS, so I think that will be the platform for those specific ones.

should i have posted another sale topic?

What? All I was pointing out was that Squenix would likely remake V and VI to the 3DS.

no when you said "kinda off topic"

I meant off-topic of what "I" was going to say, since I brought up the 3/DS on a Wii U board.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#15KAMMYqueen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:01:38 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Kinda off topic, but Squenix said years ago that they were planning on remaking V & VI for the DS, but ran into technical issues. They then proceeded to mention that they'll look into the 3DS, so I think that will be the platform for those specific ones.

should i have posted another sale topic?

What? All I was pointing out was that Squenix would likely remake V and VI to the 3DS.

no when you said "kinda off topic"

I meant off-topic of what "I" was going to say, since I brought up the 3/DS on a Wii U board.

oh sorry lol
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#16KAMMYqueen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:04:40 PM
Baha05 posted...
FF IX

that would be my 2nd choice
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#17darkjedilinkPosted 1/30/2013 2:31:22 PM
If, by "remake," you mean give it the full HD, 3D treatment with real orchestrated music and voice acting, I'd say VI, and throw it on the Wii U.

Or, if you mean just re-release again, I don't care - the good ones are available on the Wii Shop Channel, and will hopefully be available on the eShop when Wii U VC launches. If I don't get a full-on, built-from-the-ground-up remake, those are just fine.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#18Reflex-ArcPosted 1/30/2013 2:36:48 PM
promo123 posted...
I'd play a remake of FFIV (FFIII, SNES). It was hands down the best in the series.

Our FFIII was FFVI, IV would be our FFII.

Doh!

That's what I get for typing my reply on my Galaxy Nexus. :(
#19manjiPosted 1/30/2013 2:40:28 PM
hmm, you know what i'm thinking? i think Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles would be a good one. the first FF:CC was great. the only thing holding it back was making multiplayer a chore in that everyone had to have a link cable and game boy advance.

so, my suggestion would be: remake FF:CC or create something very similar and allow online multi-player gameplay. that would be a winner.

the main reason i mention FF:CC is because it was and exclusive for Gamecube and as far as i know, exclusive to Nintendo systems.
#20EndgamePosted 1/30/2013 2:57:23 PM
how can they remake what does not exist?

FF is an interactive movie series, not a game series
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert