Sakurai uses trackball to ease RSI as he works on Smash Bros 4

#11P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:13:46 PM
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
What about Smash Bros. 3DS tho

I edited the article here to say Smash Bros 4 because that encompasses both projects. People forget that it's coming to 3DS as well.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#12AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 3:17:43 PM
Endgame posted...
so let me get this straight.....

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

this is what we in the business call "poetic justice"

1) If you think KIU has "terrible controls", play the damn game.

2) Screw you in general. There's nothing "poetic" about having RSI. Comparing daintly little cramps to freaking RSI? You have hit your absolute lowest. Screw off and take your childish hate with you.
#13P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:20:49 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
Meanwhile at NamcoBandai studios...

Namco Bandai: lolz ONLINE DRM

Sakurai: LOL NO STFU

I lol'd
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#14SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 3:24:06 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

2) Screw you in general. There's nothing "poetic" about having RSI. Comparing daintly little cramps to freaking RSI? You have hit your absolute lowest. Screw off and take your childish hate with you.

Hypocrite confirmed.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#15blazingsonicPosted 1/30/2013 3:26:16 PM
Endgame posted...

Why is that every time I come to GameFAQs I always and I do mean ALWAYS Find jerks like this who puts their gaming experience above everyone else? Everyday I can come here and learn new meanings for the words selfish, self centered, immature and just plan evil! I swear 90% of the idiots here think these hard working developers are out to get them or rob them of their so called gaming needs. I would say grow up but I have a better chance of getting a mountain to with my mind.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#16IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 3:26:43 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...

Hypocrite confirmed.

Well duh, we already knew he was one.
#17AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 3:27:58 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...

Hypocrite confirmed.

Explain how, twit.
#18-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/30/2013 3:28:25 PM
The trolls have gotten way too out of control over here and 4chan (my only two websites I go to), so I'm thinking about starting my own gaming forum. Panda, you're the first person I'm gonna invite to it when I (if I) make it.
#19Enigma149Posted 1/30/2013 3:28:31 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...

Hypocrite confirmed.

How exactly is he a hypocrite?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#20IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 3:33:25 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...

Hypocrite confirmed.

How exactly is he a hypocrite?

He attacks people in these forums all the time, yet now he has decided it is time to be the white knight? Seems hypocritical to me, especially when he calls someone a twit right after that, lol.