Sakurai uses trackball to ease RSI as he works on Smash Bros 4

#21AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 3:41:42 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
He attacks people in these forums all the time, yet now he has decided it is time to be the white knight? Seems hypocritical to me, especially when he calls someone a twit right after that, lol.

Oh look, another kid who puts his little GameFAQs problems over physical pain. You know when I call someone a kid, in reality, I mean it as something endearing or force of habit. But now? I mean it. You're just a child, or at best, a sociopath.

Come back to me when I ever made fun of someone's personal or physical pain before spewing words you don't know.
#22DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 3:47:52 PM
Endgame posted...
so let me get this straight.....

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

this is what we in the business call "poetic justice"

It is kinda funny. But keep in mind he also made Kirby Air Ride, the game with the simplest control scheme ever.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#23Faceman_Posted 1/30/2013 3:48:59 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
Endgame posted...
so let me get this straight.....

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

this is what we in the business call "poetic justice"

i dont find the Kid icarus uprising control scheme to be bad at all

It wasn't. People just like to complain.
#24DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:25 PM
TC, you didnt know what RSI was?

I learned that in sixth grade in Keyboarding class.

Nice find, anyway.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#25P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:39 PM
DTY3 posted...

Nice find, anyway.

Nope. I actually never took a keyboarding class.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#26IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 3:55:16 PM
He attacks people in these forums all the time, yet now he has decided it is time to be the white knight? Seems hypocritical to me, especially when he calls someone a twit right after that, lol.

Oh look, another kid who puts his little GameFAQs problems over physical pain. You know when I call someone a kid, in reality, I mean it as something endearing or force of habit. But now? I mean it. You're just a child, or at best, a sociopath.

Come back to me when I ever made fun of someone's personal or physical pain before spewing words you don't know.

More proof that Ahnold is just a lowly troll.
#27gangsta_livinPosted 1/30/2013 3:58:07 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
DTY3 posted...

Nice find, anyway.

is this a common class in the states or something??
#28AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 3:58:43 PM

More proof that Ahnold is just a lowly troll.

Pa-freaking-thetic. You can't even make a worthwhile reply. You are truly a disgusting human being. "Duurrr, you shouldn't be defending a person's pain if you insult people on GameFAQs!" I liked it better when you were an actual troll.
#29Enigma149Posted 1/30/2013 3:59:22 PM
gangsta_livin posted...
DTY3 posted...

Nice find, anyway.

Very much so. In most schools, it lasts multiple years (which, really, is rather stupid if you ask me...), and has in many places supplanted cursive.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#30DTY3Posted 1/30/2013 4:00:50 PM
gangsta_livin posted...
DTY3 posted...

Nice find, anyway.

Yes. In my old middle school Keyboarding and BCT (Business Computer Technology) were pretty common. I took them in 6th and 7th grade respectively.
---