Sakurai uses trackball to ease RSI as he works on Smash Bros 4

#31LUlGIPosted 1/30/2013 4:01:35 PM
1) If you think KIU has "terrible controls", play the damn game.

Well they're certainly not good, and I loved KI:U.
#32IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:02:43 PM
Another reason Ahnold is a hypocrite: He never once said these type of things when Buretsu was wishing death/suicide on people like NiceKirby.
#33AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 4:04:49 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Another reason Ahnold is a hypocrite: He never once said these type of things when Buretsu was wishing death/suicide on people like NiceKirby.

1) He did?

2) I'd be a hypocrite if I agreed with him. I don't. That's f***ed up.
#34Dark_Link92Posted 1/30/2013 4:04:55 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...
so let me get this straight.....

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

this is what we in the business call "poetic justice"

2) Screw you in general. There's nothing "poetic" about having RSI. Comparing daintly little cramps to freaking RSI? You have hit your absolute lowest. Screw off and take your childish hate with you.

True story. The first point, anyway. The second one is a bit OTT.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#35AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 4:06:24 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Endgame posted...
so let me get this straight.....

the man who designed the torture device disguised as a game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, which with its horrible control scheme, hurts the hell out of your hands, is suffering from hand problems?!

this is what we in the business call "poetic justice"

2) Screw you in general. There's nothing "poetic" about having RSI. Comparing daintly little cramps to freaking RSI? You have hit your absolute lowest. Screw off and take your childish hate with you.

True story. The first point, anyway. The second one is a bit OTT.

Uh... OTT? I admit that I'm overreacting, but I'm not wrong.
#36TrueBlue91Posted 1/30/2013 4:07:08 PM
There are actually people who defend KI:U's controls? The heck? How is that even possible? That's like defending Sonic 06's story...
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#37IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:07:42 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

1) He did?

2) I'd be a hypocrite if I agreed with him. I don't. That's f***ed up.

Yep, multiple times. I do believe you were in some of those topics but it can't be proven as they were obviously deleted. Most likely why we don't see him anymore.

Oh well, most of us know you for the hypocrite you truly are :)
#38IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:08:09 PM
There are actually people who defend KI:U's controls? The heck? How is that even possible? That's like defending Sonic 06's story...

Sadly yes there are people that defend that broken control scheme.
#39AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 4:08:36 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...

You need to find better analogies. KIU's controls are, at best, annoying. 06's story is godawfully nonsensical.
#40Banjo2553Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:25 PM(edited)
You condemn someone who makes childish insults, and then you proceed to make childish insults towards him and other people that don't agree with you. If that isn't hypocrisy, then I must be in the Twilight Zone.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz