Sakurai uses trackball to ease RSI as he works on Smash Bros 4

#41P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:00 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
There are actually people who defend KI:U's controls? The heck? How is that even possible? That's like defending Sonic 06's story...

KIU's controls are quite simple to get used to and are superior to even a mouse. Don't compare them to they trash that '06 was.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#42StickMen1090Posted 1/30/2013 4:10:12 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
There are actually people who defend KI:U's controls? The heck? How is that even possible? That's like defending Sonic 06's story...

Sadly yes there are people that defend that broken control scheme.

again there wasnt a problem once you got used to it.. its like trying anything new
#43AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 4:10:26 PM
Another reason Ahnold is a hypocrite: He never once said these type of things when Buretsu was wishing death/suicide on people like NiceKirby.

1) He did?

2) I'd be a hypocrite if I agreed with him. I don't. That's f***ed up.

Yep, multiple times. I do believe you were in some of those topics but it can't be proven as they were obviously deleted. Most likely why we don't see him anymore.

Oh well, most of us know you for the hypocrite you truly are :)

You keep using that word. You don't know what it means, do you?
#44TrueBlue91Posted 1/30/2013 4:12:01 PM(edited)
AhnoldDood posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

You need to find better analogies. KIU's controls are, at best, annoying. 06's story is godawfully nonsensical.

That was OTT I guess. It's like defending Fire Emblem 8's (lack of) difficulty. Or worse - KI:U's controls are NOT merely "annoying", they're flat out stupid. Shame.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:11:15 PM
Another reason Ahnold is a hypocrite: He never once said these type of things when Buretsu was wishing death/suicide on people like NiceKirby.

1) He did?

2) I'd be a hypocrite if I agreed with him. I don't. That's f***ed up.

Yep, multiple times. I do believe you were in some of those topics but it can't be proven as they were obviously deleted. Most likely why we don't see him anymore.

Oh well, most of us know you for the hypocrite you truly are :)

You keep using that word. You don't know what it means, do you?

I do, do you?

P.S. Done replying to you, hypocrite :)
#46VideoGamer1990Posted 1/30/2013 4:11:16 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...

The only time my hand hurt was when I was using the stand. When I stopped using the stand and held my 3DS with both hands while using my stylus, my hand stopped hurting. So yeah, not everybody has problems with Kid Icarus' controls.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 49
#47LHS_2012Posted 1/30/2013 4:11:36 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

KIU's controls are quite simple to get used to and are superior to even a mouse. Don't compare them to they trash that '06 was.

I wouldn't say that but yea they're pretty intuitive.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#48IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:14:08 PM
I've played many games using the same controls as Kid Icarus, it is awful. Dillons Rolling Western is the most recent one god that game is bad.
#49AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 4:14:18 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
You condemn someone who makes childish insults, and then you proceed to make childish insults towards him and other people that don't agree with you. If that isn't hypocrisy, then I must be in the Twilight Zone.

Oh god, where do I start...
1) I never "condemned" anyone for making childish insults. I "condemned" someone for childish HATE, and if you don't think Endgame's hate is childish, what are you, new?

2) There's a difference between "condemning" someone who uses childish insults, and "condemning" someone for USING childish insults.
#50StickMen1090Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:12 PM
I've played many games using the same controls as Kid Icarus, it is awful. Dillons Rolling Western is the most recent one god that game is bad.

you not liking it does not equal it being bad