Will Wii U Join the Gaming Graveyard?

#11ElectricMolePosted 1/30/2013 3:49:29 PM
The Virtual Boy is custodian of the gaming graveyard and he told me Wii U has a long life ahead of it. Its not its time to pass away yet.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#12SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 3:49:46 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
A system released just 2 and a half months ago already DOOOOOOOMED.

The trolls aren't even trying anymore.

Never heard of N-Gage, OnLive, Gamescom(?), or possibly the Vita (according to Nintendo fanboys), have you? So why can't people say the same thing about the WiiU? Maybe it'll teach the Nintendrones to shut up their hypocritical judging of everything Nintendo to be "awesome" before they play it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#13squatch22Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:41 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
http://www.fastcompany.com/3005243/will-wii-u-join-gaming-graveyard

seems ripe with valid points, thoughts?

Another sensationalist click-bait article from a no-name website out to get some easy traffic. Not much else to say, really.

---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#14The_HyphenatorPosted 1/30/2013 3:53:03 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

Never heard of N-Gage, OnLive, Gamescom(?), or possibly the Vita (according to Nintendo fanboys), have you? So why can't people say the same thing about the WiiU? Maybe it'll teach the Nintendrones to shut up their hypocritical judging of everything Nintendo to be "awesome" before they play it.

Did Iwata kill your father or something? Because you spend too much time on this board yelling about Nintendo and Nintendo fans for it to be anything less serious.
#15AhnoldDoodPosted 1/30/2013 3:53:03 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

So why can't people say the same thing about the WiiU? Maybe it'll teach the Nintendrones to shut up their hypocritical judging of everything Nintendo to be "awesome" before they play it.

1) Maybe because the Wii U already beat the crap out of those consoles' sales in decent time and numbers?

2) The hell does anyone's personal opinion of an unreleased game have to do with the consoles' success.
#16Baha05Posted 1/30/2013 3:53:30 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Because unlike the other consoles (Except the Vita) there are rarely any Nintendo systems that truly flop (Aside the VB) so claiming the Wii U is dead even 2 months in is really damn stupid.

Though then again I'm replying to one of the biggest asses on Gamefaqs who whines about Nintendo fans ******* and moaning yet comes off as more of a whiner then most people.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#17-Damien-Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:15 PM
OUCH!!

gaming graveyard?! goddamn, that's harsh
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/30/2013 4:10:03 PM
Possible but waaaaay too early to talk about that. Give it a couple more months.
#19TheGreatUnownPosted 1/30/2013 4:11:58 PM
Yes it will. When the Wii 3 comes out.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293
#20LHS_2012Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:33 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

The Wii U is doing considerably better than all of those.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4