whats up with the trine update?,

#1Daveddy72Posted 1/30/2013 2:38:15 PM
The trine bored is dead,the new update has supposed to be out in dec. Here we are in the last week of of jan,still no update,i know its out in eu, why not in the u.s?
#2HungtotheoverPosted 1/30/2013 2:40:52 PM
No body plays that game. People just post a lot of topics about because its the only dev that has anything good to say about the Wii U.
---
The less you know about videogames the more you enjoy them.
#3MikeBearmanPosted 1/30/2013 2:43:49 PM(edited)
It hasn't been released in the U.S. yet only in Europe and Australia.
#4Daveddy72(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:43:03 PM
Be more lame
#5HungtotheoverPosted 1/30/2013 2:44:12 PM
Daveddy72 posted...
Be more lame

Turn your hat forward and sit up in the drivers seat.
---
The less you know about videogames the more you enjoy them.
#6sumweeabooPosted 1/30/2013 2:44:24 PM
From: Hungtotheover | Posted: 1/30/2013 5:40:52 PM | #002
No body plays that game. People just post a lot of topics about because its the only dev that has anything good to say about the Wii U.

I like Trine 2. I still play it despite having all of the upgrades, map pieces, poems, and levels because I like helping people out online.
---
---
#7tuznecotePosted 1/30/2013 2:50:59 PM
"The new mode mode "Trine:Wizardry Wonders" is a new mode you can enjoy on the WiiUs unique gamepad. You can mix and match different spells on the WiiUs gamepad and traverse never seen before landscapes in a special one off fully 3D experience. We have offered this offer only to the Trine2 users on the WiiU as thanks for supporting us in out endeveours" Rachel Stevens SC developer of Trine2
#8Daveddy72(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:59:13 PM
tuznecote posted...
"The new mode mode "Trine:Wizardry Wonders" is a new mode you can enjoy on the WiiUs unique gamepad. You can mix and match different spells on the WiiUs gamepad and traverse never seen before landscapes in a special one off fully 3D experience. We have offered this offer only to the Trine2 users on the WiiU as thanks for supporting us in out endeveours" Rachel Stevens SC developer of Trine2

Yea, thats what im talking about,but when??
#9DiscostewSMPosted 1/30/2013 3:01:15 PM
Daveddy72 posted...
tuznecote posted...

Yea, thats what im talking about,but when??

If I remember correctly, the developers made an apology for the delay because of the holidays, people going places, etc. But that was late December/early January, so I don't know what's going on.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#10JoelFB(VIP)Posted 1/31/2013 4:24:50 AM
Hey guys, Joel from developers Frozenbyte here.

First I'll have to say that the quote above is totally bogus (sadly). We've never worked on such a mode and there's no Rachel working here. Sorry!

I have good news too though: The update will be released in North America very very soon. So you don't have to wait much longer. :)

The update contents:

- Wii U Pro Controller support
- Voice Chat support for online multiplayer (headsets/GamePad mic)
- Improved graphics rendering (better colors)
- German vocals (more geared towards Europe of course but maybe there's one person in NA who appreciates it too :))
- Minor gameplay features/fixes

I hope this helps, thanks for supporting us. :)

- Joel, Frozenbyte team, developers of Trine 2: Director's Cut