whats up with the trine update?,

#11ElectricKaibutuPosted 1/31/2013 5:56:10 AM
JoelFB posted...
Hey guys, Joel from developers Frozenbyte here.

First I'll have to say that the quote above is totally bogus (sadly). We've never worked on such a mode and there's no Rachel working here. Sorry!

I have good news too though: The update will be released in North America very very soon. So you don't have to wait much longer. :)

The update contents:

- Wii U Pro Controller support
- Voice Chat support for online multiplayer (headsets/GamePad mic)
- Improved graphics rendering (better colors)
- German vocals (more geared towards Europe of course but maybe there's one person in NA who appreciates it too :))
- Minor gameplay features/fixes

I hope this helps, thanks for supporting us. :)

- Joel, Frozenbyte team, developers of Trine 2: Director's Cut

Thanks Joel. We appreciate how you guys always reply to emails and answer questions!

Any news on when Trine 2 will be released in other regions (specifically Japan)?

Thanks!
#12selfdeztructionPosted 1/31/2013 6:03:59 AM
JoelFB posted...

First I'll have to say that the quote above is totally bogus (sadly). We've never worked on such a mode and there's no Rachel working here. Sorry!

I have good news too though: The update will be released in North America very very soon. So you don't have to wait much longer. :)

The update contents:

- Improved graphics rendering (BETTER colors)
- German vocals (more geared towards Europe of course but maybe there's one person in NA who appreciates it too :))

Better colors,are you trying to give me the ocular equivalent of a stomach ache?

I love T2 and my 3D tv,,any chance of ever getting a 3D option?,,,I'll give ya some candy,,,that I found in a boarded up Funcoland,,,,it's Poky!
---
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore
#13MotiJrPosted 1/31/2013 6:53:24 AM
Wait. The update is out in the EU? The one with voice support and pro controller support? I've been waiting for it to release but haven't seen it yet. Is it out in the UK?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#14Kitt ThrustPosted 1/31/2013 6:55:42 AM
Wait. The update is out in the EU? The one with voice support and pro controller support? I've been waiting for it to release but haven't seen it yet. Is it out in the UK?

yes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PpZDX.jpg
#15MotiJrPosted 1/31/2013 7:02:51 AM(edited)

yes.

YAY!!!!!!! Sorry but my friend and I have been waiting for this patch because I end up throwing boxes at him with th wizard to get his attention lol Thanks :D

One last thing. Does the update occur automatically or does it require a manual update?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#16Kitt ThrustPosted 1/31/2013 7:05:10 AM
One last thing. Does the update occur automatically or does it require a manual update?

I'm not sure because I'm in the US. I'm assuming it downloads automatically when you start the game like all other updates.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!
http://i.imgur.com/kZGQ7.gif
#17icarus231Posted 1/31/2013 7:19:25 AM
JoelFB posted...

The update contents:

Thanks for the info good to know
#18andrea987Posted 1/31/2013 7:54:48 AM
MotiJr posted...

yes.

YAY!!!!!!! Sorry but my friend and I have been waiting for this patch because I end up throwing boxes at him with th wizard to get his attention lol Thanks :D

Automatically when you start the game. Menus looks much nicer too, after the update. Overall, an excellent game, in the 90% region for me. Just wished it was longer (not because it's short, only because it's too good).
Kudos to Frozenbyte, keep developing great games, guys!
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#19MotiJrPosted 1/31/2013 8:12:25 AM
MotiJr posted...

yes.

Automatically when you start the game. Menus looks much nicer too, after the update. Overall, an excellent game, in the 90% region for me. Just wished it was longer (not because it's short, only because it's too good).
Kudos to Frozenbyte, keep developing great games, guys!

Awesome! Thanks people :D
---
#20Fat_Vita_BoyPosted 1/31/2013 12:31:50 PM

The update contents:

nice, update is out now!!
---
http://i.imgur.com/pTocP.gif
My Mom says I'm cute :)