EA on Wii U: Not a next-gen console

#111demonsouls4lifePosted 1/30/2013 10:08:38 PM
i dont like Ea the company but id be straight up lying to myself if i didnt admit they have good games.
#112zebmarvinPosted 1/30/2013 10:16:20 PM
ITT: Everyone gets mad because EA cuts them deep (and is correct for once).
---
I'm new.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vD3nhQWsU
#113ElectricMolePosted 1/30/2013 10:23:36 PM
aw, you guys will be going bipolar and loving EA again in the next few months and forget this story entirely like it never happened after some other EA guy says something positive about the cpu or something like that.

I know how this place works. ;-]
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#114DynheartPosted 1/30/2013 10:27:29 PM
Everyone in here trying to rile up the other person with name calling. Heh...Sad. That's all I can say.

The Wii U is the Wii U. *** holes, "fanboys", and every combative forum goer in between cannot get that through their thick skulls. EA? Their credibility went down the drain a long *** time ago.

Games are games. Consoles are consoles. Things always play out the way you don't expect them to, and for good reason. Why people are trying to make a big deal out of nothing, and it's generally the same people, is beyond me. Instead of making a fuss over absolutely nothing...just play the damned games! If you don't own the console? Leave? No one cares, really. No one cares if you hate the piece of plastic or not, and trying to persuade people to hate it, or "come to their senses (hey, you can like your product just so long as you conform to my opinion...it's a crappy product: I'm a realist so it's a fact).

Drawing up every little spec of dirt on this console/Nintendo isn't doing anyone here any good...other than the person who does the digging, I'm sure. They must get some satisfaction. Of course the same 7-8 people with the same mindset flock to these threads as well.

Nintendoomed? Did I do it correctly? Ohhhh noes! No gen 4!!!!
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#115CrazyFool319Posted 1/30/2013 10:28:38 PM
I dont like EA but to deny that they havent published some seriously top tier titles is beyond dumb. They were that group that published biowares games like Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. But then again they were the guys that tried to ruin Dragon Age 2(successfully) and Mass Effect 3(only the end really)
---
SEAHAWKS
#116knightimexPosted 1/30/2013 10:35:04 PM
EA is just butthurt because nintendo said f*** you to origin.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#117chrono625Posted 1/30/2013 10:39:19 PM
What's it matter what gen it is to them? They never improve any franchises they have anyway.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#118chrono625Posted 1/30/2013 10:40:50 PM
CrazyFool319 posted...
I dont like EA but to deny that they havent published some seriously top tier titles is beyond dumb. They were that group that published biowares games like Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. But then again they were the guys that tried to ruin Dragon Age 2(successfully) and Mass Effect 3(only the end really)

Let's not give credit to EA for giving money to developers to make their games. When EA actually puts their hands in the pot they **** up more than improve.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#119Godstriker8Posted 1/30/2013 11:06:29 PM
nickvd8 posted...
EA's problem is they like graphical powerhouses instead of solid gameplay and innovative ways to play. So it's really not surprise that they're not impressed with the WiiU. EA stopped being relevant after the PS2 era. Need proof of EA's crappy gameplay with great graphics? See the latest Medal of Honor on PC. Great looking game, garbage gameplay.

You're right. Battlefield, Mass Effect, Fifa, Madden all just utterly irrelevant series right?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#120gOwCoD4Posted 1/30/2013 11:30:44 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
You're right. Battlefield, Mass Effect, Fifa, Madden all just utterly irrelevant series right?

I couldn't care less about Fifa or Madden, but I love Mass Effect and I find Battlefield fairly entertaining (been a player since 1942).

Oh, Dead Space is another series I enjoy.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...