What will Nintendo apologize for next?

#1Beatperson14Posted 1/30/2013 4:12:25 PM
With all of the fussing about wanting 'video games' on your 'video game console,' you drove Nintendo itself to apologize and immediately release dozens of games. So what's the next complaint you guys just won't leave be? Wanting an updated console? Free online support in every way? I'm just interested in what Nintendo will have to change next to please you ignorant masses!
#2bleachgamer3Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:33 PM
Why not wait and find out?
#3STE573Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:34 PM
A broken game will be released and they will apologise because people can't wait 'til a game is ready, and market pressure will force their hand.

Y'know, either that or leaving the toilet seat up...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#4Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:23:57 PM
bleachgamer3 posted...

Troll!!

STE573 posted...
A broken game will be released and they will apologise because people can't wait 'til a game is ready, and market pressure will force their hand.

Nintendo would never break a game!!
#5STE573Posted 1/30/2013 4:27:17 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
bleachgamer3 posted...

Troll!!

STE573 posted...

Nintendo would never break a game!!

I once broke a Gameboy game by hitting my friend over the head with my bag that had the game in. Moral of the story; buy a thicker bag.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)