Price Drop in the future?

#11ADHDguitarPosted 1/30/2013 9:27:49 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Having sold over 3 million units before 2013, a price drop any time soon is highly unlikely.

3DS sold 4 million at launch. It got a price SLASH 4 months later. Your lack of logic in favor of fanboyism is pathetic.

Maybe, but the 3DS was far more overpriced than the Wii U, and the 3DS had a lot more room for a price drop.

To be honest, a Wii U price drop at this point would only make Nintendo look bad and cause their stocks to drop even lower.

It just wouldn't make sense.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#12darkjedilinkPosted 1/30/2013 9:28:10 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Having sold over 3 million units before 2013, a price drop any time soon is highly unlikely.

3DS sold 4 million at launch. It got a price SLASH 4 months later. Your lack of logic in favor of fanboyism is pathetic.

It did not sell those 4 million units in a month and a half.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#13diggyfreshPosted 1/30/2013 9:29:08 PM
Sasuke7892 posted...
I want to buy the Wii U, but I can't justify the full price of it. I've been reading that the system hasn't been selling the way the company projected. Anyone think a price cut will happen in the foreseeable future?

Most likely. But if it doesn't come before Nov. it likely won't come until sometime in 2014.

Keep an eye on bundle deals. Or consider the basic version.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade