Best Female Voice Actress in the Video Game Industry

#31StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 1:06:59 AM
Kari Wahlgren : sh2 karin , ff 12 ashe, doa kasumi , rogue galaxy lillika
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#32FoppePosted 2/1/2013 1:15:17 AM
Tara Strong need more love.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#33DotHack90Posted 2/1/2013 1:25:34 AM
Where is Claudia Black?
---
GT - Got Red 0n You
"Wars are to be won with swords and spears, not with rice and salt" Uesugi Kenshin
#34HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:41:46 PM
This topic isn't quite as popular as the male one was..........
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#35mjc0961Posted 2/1/2013 1:58:14 PM
HOTJaVaLaVa posted...
Hello again, everyone! I'm sure if you remember me from the Best Voice Actor topic (which Nathan Drake swept across all three consoles) but this time, it's time to move on to best female voice actress in the video game industry.

I didn't know that Nathan Drake was doing voice acting in between finding treasures that aren't treasures at all!

Seriously man, Drake is a character. Nolan North is the voice actor. If you're going to try and do polls about voice actors, learn to separate the actor from the characters they voice.

Also, no Tara Strong in poll = failure.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#36strongo9Posted 2/1/2013 2:29:38 PM
Ali Hillis. She's voiced Lightning, Liara T'soni, Palutena, and a lot of other popular female video game characters.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#37HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:26:31 PM
mjc0961 posted...
HOTJaVaLaVa posted...
Hello again, everyone! I'm sure if you remember me from the Best Voice Actor topic (which Nathan Drake swept across all three consoles) but this time, it's time to move on to best female voice actress in the video game industry.

I didn't know that Nathan Drake was doing voice acting in between finding treasures that aren't treasures at all!

Seriously man, Drake is a character. Nolan North is the voice actor. If you're going to try and do polls about voice actors, learn to separate the actor from the characters they voice.

Also, no Tara Strong in poll = failure.

Oh man, that is completely my bad...........
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#38MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/2/2013 4:39:30 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
Interesting question. I can only think of two at the moment.

Ali Hillis

Lightning - Final Fantasy Xlll, Palutena - Kid Icarus Uprising

As much as I dislike the 13 franchise and think the games are garbage. When I originally played 13 back in 2010, her voice fit her role perfectly.

I think I was even more amazed by her work when I heard her as Palutena, who is portrayed to be the direct opposite of Lightning. Lightning can be super serious and to the point. Palutena is bubbly and ultra playful(even flirty with Pit). I remember playing Uprising, then wondering who played Palutena, and after looking it up, I was surprised.