So what's the manga in the back of Hyrule Historia?

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 1/30/2013 7:49:54 PM
Is it like...a sequel to Skyward Sword or something?
#2KouramaPosted 1/30/2013 7:51:00 PM
I could have sworn it was a prequel to Skyward Sword.
#3KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:51:53 PM
Kourama posted...
I could have sworn it was a prequel to Skyward Sword.

Yeah but it like...has Link as an adult in it...it like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword of Time or something?
#4KouramaPosted 1/30/2013 7:55:09 PM
SPOILERS

I thought it was a prequel due to the fact that the goddess who reincarnates as Zelda begins that cycle in the manga which then leads to SS. Not to mention that the in SS it is mentioned that the world below used to have a huge society which is shown in the manga.
#5RahzarXPosted 1/30/2013 7:56:30 PM
No one knows until they release the timeline in Historia 2.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#6KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:57:27 PM
Kourama posted...
SPOILERS

I thought it was a prequel due to the fact that the goddess who reincarnates as Zelda begins that cycle in the manga which then leads to SS. Not to mention that the in SS it is mentioned that the world below used to have a huge society which is shown in the manga.

okay okay I get it now.

so it's a prequel. hyrule consumed with evil. people like "**** this" so they raise mountains into the sky and live their but the Goddess that helped them drains her power and becomes mortal
#7KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:57:59 PM
RahzarX posted...

no, its pretty much a prequel if you read it, which i didnt until 5 minutes ago.
#8zeldafanatic15Posted 1/30/2013 8:02:24 PM
*SPOILERS*

It's a prequel to SS. It's set during the battle with Demise. I guess you could consider that adult Link the "first" Link. When he was dying, the goddess said whenever the land was in trouble, they would always be reborn. Then, as it says, thousands of years later, it shows SS Link in school.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but this is how I interpreted it.
---
(\__/) "So Reggie, I have a question for you, 'Who's your
(='-'=) daddy?'"-Iwata *Claims Inoue Orihime from Bleach*
#9RahzarXPosted 1/30/2013 8:04:29 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
RahzarX posted...

no, its pretty much a prequel if you read it, which i didnt until 5 minutes ago.

it was a joke
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#10KouramaPosted 1/30/2013 8:04:42 PM
I think the story could make a great Zelda game. I never understood why none of the games had an army or kingdom defending/fighting Ganon and Link would be the hero. The manga opens up the possibility of a Zelda game doing just that.